A320 x 777

A320 POV
Today was such a beautiful day. The sky was so blue and amazing. My balls were swinging in the wind. I was about to land at an airport so I deployed my landing gear and set my flaps. I lined up to the runway and right as I was about to land I saw a 777. It was on the runway I was landing at. I pulled up and climbed away before I crashed into him. 'Stupid plane why was he in the middle of the runway?'

777 POV
I was about to take off when I heard a roaring over my head. It was an a320. I looked up at it and saw two delicious sweaty balls swaying in the wind. It was beautiful I wish I could've sniffed and licked them. I immediately got a boner. 'Oh crap!' I thought as my dick appeared. 'How will I hide this?' I covered it with my wings and taxied off the runway. I really wanted to see that hot ball sack plane again.

A320 POV

As I turned around lining up with the runway again I saw the stupid 777 racing off the runway. He was rolling around kind of weird and that's when I saw the huge boner he had. I felt my dick pop out and a little bit of cum fly away in the wind. 'Goodness gracious this is not the time to be horny!' I said to my dick and airplane balls. I dove to land on the runway trying to keep my dick a secret... TBC CUZ I HSVE CLASS IN LIKE 5 MINITES

777 POV
As I taxied away awkwardly I felt a little bit of cum drip onto my landing gear. I looked at my landing gear and under myself to see I left a huge snail trail of airplane cum from the runway. 'No one will notice' I thought nervously. I continued taxing until I got to a hangar and closed the door...

A320 POV
I landed very smoothly trying not to get concrete burn on my Johnson. I quickly taxied off the runway and went straight to a hanger. I needed to release my nerves a little bit after seeing airplane cock. I went to the first hangar I saw and opened the door. The 777 I saw earlier was jacking off with cum all over his face. I gasped and he looked shocked. Then without warning he aimed his dick at me and sprayed cum all over my face. "WTF DUDE???" I screamed even though I was kind of enjoying it. "I couldn't help it." The 777 said continuing to jack off. I licked the sweet semen off my face and closed the hanger door behind me...

TBC CUZ IM BEING FORCED TO WSTCH THE BAND PERFORM AT STATE IN THE AUDITORIUM

777 POV
I continued hacking off with cum all over my wings and fuselage. It was so hot 🥵. I saw the little a320 close the door and I quickly got up. The a320 smirked devilishly before starting to stroke his cock. "Are you going to join me?" I asked winking. "Why not? 😈" he replied before shoving his mouth on my dick. He swirled his tongue around it and I moaned loudly. I came in his mouth and he swallowed it right up. "Ready for more?" I asked. "Born ready." He said showing me his airplane balls and asshole. I licked my fingers and started fingered his ass. The a320 started moaning a lot. I fondled his balls in my other wing. Finally I stuck my dick in his ass...

A320 POV
I felt my cabin fill up with a cock. I hope my passengers didn't mind. I screamed in pleasure and the 777 kept pumping his massive airplane cock inside of me. "What are you?" Asked the 777. "I'ma lion pizza chicken!" I said. "Say it again!" "I'm a lion pizza chicken!" The 777 let out a large moan and suddenly my cabin was flooded with semen.

777 POV
I released myself into the a320s cabin and it was so hot. I pulled out and was dripping everywhere. "How'd you like that you lion pizza chicken?" I asked him. "I loved it king!" He said doing an ahegao. "Let's hope your passengers know how to swim. 😈 " I said looking into his cabin. "We should probably get back to flying before anyone notices." The a320 says. "You're right!" I say before opening the hangar and taxing away...he follows behind me...
THE END

I wrote this on discord btw so yeah that's why there's a bunch of pauses in it