Screaming Match (Part 2)

(Yay I Finally published this lol)

"Guess we have to do it," Maroon muttered determinedly. He exchanged a glance with White, both of them understanding the gravity of the situation. Without another word, they turned away and walked off, their hands discreetly gripping the knives in their pockets. The quiet determination in their eyes betrayed their reluctance, but they knew they had no other choice but to carry out their uncle's orders. 

After some time, Maroon and White returned, their clothes soaked in blood. White, ever calculating, voiced their concerns, "It will be suspicious if we use the main door in this appearance." Maroon nodded in agreement. Together, they silently made their way to the back of the house, seeking to enter unnoticed, their minds burdened with the weight of their actions and the secrets they carried.  

During that time, Warchief was carrying out his daily routine of checking Black's mansion. His sharp eyes caught sight of Maroon and White, both soaked in blood, attempting to sneak into the house through the back door. Alarm bells rang in Warchief's mind, but before he could utter a word, the siblings had already entered the house.

Refusing to let this peculiar incident slide without investigation, Warchief stepped onto Black's lawn, determined to gather evidence.

Black, keenly aware of the intrusion onto his private property, erupted in a fit of rage. Someone had dared to step onto his lawn uninvited. Without a moment's hesitation, he pulled out a gun and stormed outside (oh no), his anger fueling his determination to confront the trespasser.

In the midst of the confrontation, Warchief, his voice filled with accusations, shouted, "Ah! I KNEW YOU WERE A MURDERER!"

 Black, his patience wearing thin, responded with a furious scream, "SHUT UP! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?"

The scene escalated into a shouting match as both men exchanged heated words. Warchief challenged, "I CAN COMPLAIN TO THE POLICE STATION NOW IF YOU SHOOT ME! YOU CAN'T SHOOT A COP LIKE ME!"

Tensions ran high, and the exchange showed no signs of resolution, with both men fiercely defending their positions.

"JOKES ON YOU, THIS IS AMERICA, AND I HAVE A LICENSE TO USE THIS GUN! I CAN JUST SHOOT YOU RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW, AS DEFENSE! I HAVE ALL THE RIGHTS TO SHOOT A TRESPASSER!"

 Black asserted firmly.

That's when warchief knew, he fucked up.

Warchief, realizing his predicament, felt fear creep in. "Fine... you got me," he admitted, his defeat evident. With that, he retreated, though his determination remained intact, his mind already planning his next move. 

Inside the house, Maroon couldn't contain his frustration and blurted out, "Why do you always insist on wearing this stupid white suit? Look at it, it's covered in stains!" He pointed at White's attire, clearly irritated by the choice of clothing.

White shrugged, defending their choice, "Because it's my favorite, okay? But yeah, these stains are a pain in the ass. Probably wasn't the best idea to wear it while doing the job." They sighed, acknowledging their oversight, their voice filled with a mix of frustration and regret.

Black stormed in , already in a bad mood , got worse when he saw white in the fully stained white suit.

"oh shit..." White murmured under his breath.

(Let's Hope White Doesn't Die )

(See Ya Soon!)