My Knight~(fluff)

(BTW Akan is a Prince and Kane is a Knight, their "friends"....... (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵))

2:00 pm-

Akan was in his office, working on paper works. He was so focused on his work that he didn't notice Kane sitting on the window behind him.

He finally sensed that Kane was behind him.

"Your back", Akan said as his eyes were still on his work.

"Mmh took you long enough to notice me", Kane said crossing his arms, still sitting on the window.

"How was your Mission?" Akan said as he finishes his last paperwork.

"Mmm~ changing the subject I see. Well, it was fine I guess, just a normal mission." Kane said.
He gets off the window, he walk in front of Akan's desk and sets on the chair in front.

"Mm that's good" Akan said finishing his paperworks. He Stretches his arms out to stretch. "Ngmm" *sigh* "finally done".

Kane was looking at Akan with eyes that will peers through your skin. Akan looks at him.

"What are you looking at" Akan said tilting his head a bit.

"You~" Kane said with a flirty tone.

"Mmm nice one" Akan said rolling his eyes.

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in" Akan said. Kane looks at the direction of the door which was behind him.

The door slowly opened. It was Kaya

"Hey Akan do yo-" noticed Kane, "oh Kane your back".

"Hey sis" Kane said giving his sister a little wave.

Kaya walks closer to Akan's desk.

"Akan do you know where Mari is?" Kaya asked.

"Oh I thin-"

"Why are you looking for Mari?" Kane said stopping Akan in mid sentence, which Akan hates.

before Akan spoke, he gets up and puts his hand on Kane's mouth.
"I think she's in the garden, Kaya" Akan said.

"Oh thanks" Kaya said before leaving.

After Kaya left, Kane kissed Akan's hand that was still on his mouth.

Akan pulled away, rudding the area in his hand where Kane kissed.

"That's what you get for stopping me from saying something" Kane said teasing Akan.

"First of all, you know that I hate when someone talks over me, and second of all why are you concerned about Kaya looking for my sister" Akan said crossing his arms well setting back down in his chair.

"Mmmm......", Kane didn't say anything for a minute.
"Do you think Kaya likes Mari?", Kane said with a questioning + concerned look at Akan.

"Mmm...maybe, why?" Akan said.

*sigh* "do you think she will be happy with Mari", Kane said leaning against his chair and looking up at the ceiling.

Akan was a bit surprised but smiled.
"I know my sister(Mari), she knows how to make someone happy especially someone she likes/love".

"Mmm", Kane smiled.

"You know Kane, your acting like Kaya is still little", Akan asked.

Kane smiles at Akan's comment.
"Sometimes it feels like she's still is."
(typical older siblings🥲)

-later that day-
(living in the royal mansion: Akan, Mari, May, Ray, Amy, Kane, Kaya, Rex, Emily, Rekina(not-all-the-time), John, Leo)
3:40 pm-

Everyone is taking their afternoon nap, but Akan was watching TV in the living room. He was laying down on the couch, he was wearing a sleeveless turtleneck with black hoodie on top and shorts. 

Few mins later-

Kane woke up from his nap and came down stairs, he was wearing gray sweatpants with black sleeveless shirt. Kane didn't notice Akan was on the couch because the couch back was facing him but he did see the TV was on. He walks towards the couch knowing there was no one there. When he reach the couch,  he turned around to see a turquoise haired boy sleeping peacefully. (It was Akan if you didn't know).

Kane's eyes immediately want to Akan's soft-smooth legs. Kane was so tempted to touch Akan's leg but he hold himself back.
*sigh* "damn it-" Kane thought.

Kane sets on the other side of the couch right beside Akan's legs. Few minutes past by, Akan turned around, so he was laying on his back. He put his legs on top of Kane's laps. Kane didn't mind it because he finally got to touch Akan's legs.

Kane gently rubbed Akan's legs.

One thing about Akan is that he doesn't like physical contact, in other words he has sensitive skin.
But something about Kane's touch didn't make him uncomfortable.

He was enjoying Kane gently hands rubbing against his legs.
Even though he was sleeping, he knew that it was Kane's hand.

About 20~ min passed by and the two boys were still in the couch. Kane was watching TV, he then noticed Akan slowly waking up.

As Akan woke up he noticed Kane's hand on his legs. He didn't minded though, in fact he didn't want Kane to stop rubbing his legs. it felt nice.

"Your a wake, did you have a good nap" Kane said with a small smile on his face, his eyes were at the TV.

"Mhm...uuuh umm sorry about my legs" Akan then pulled his legs away from Kane's lap, both was a little disappointed.

"It's ok I don't mind" Kane's small smile faded away, as he was a little disappointed that he couldn't touch those soft-smooth legs.

"Aww are you sad that I pulled my leg away~" Akan smiled as he teased Kane.
Akan lifts his legs and bring them close to his chest and hugs them.

"Don't test me, Akan" Kane said as he gives Akan a cold glare, normally people would be scared of Kane's cold glance, but not Akan. he really didn't like how Akan was teasing him and testing his patience.

Akan rest his head on his knee. "Or what~" *giggling*
As he stopped giggling, he looked at Kane who had a big smirk on his face. he immediately knew what Kane was thinking about.

"Kane don't do what I'm thinking your going to do" Akan said as he backed away a little. he got up to run away, but a hand grabbed his wrist and pulled him, before he knew he was sitting in Kane's lap.

"Kane what are yo-" before Akan can finish his sentence, he was attacked by tickles.

"AHAHAH KANE STO- AHAH STOPP-" Kane knows Akan is ticklish. He couldn't stop tickling him, he must get his revenge.

The two "friends" laughed together and had fun teasing each other. Maybe one day they'll find their true feelings for each other.

The end~

(Me/author) I hope y'all liked it, THEIR JUST THE CUTEST. MY BABIES MY POOKIES 🥹.
I hope y'all liked them too.

For those of you who don't know them, their characters from a cartoon called "Dinocore".

THANK YOU FOR READING, HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY POOKIES✨😚💜🩵
(* ̄︶ ̄)(●'∀`●)ノ BYE BYE~ (see you in the next chapter :D)