Chapter 6 - Three Ways to Survive a Ruined World (Part 2)

(A/N: sorry for my absence writers block really got to me: there's gonna be more parts than i intended maybe 2 more parts? depends on my laziness

rushed i really wanted to feed u guys as soon as possible cuz im literally starving you guys it's 5 am (i haven't slept yet)

believe it or not im pretty young sooo my grammar is ass cheeks u can already tell 💔💔

YALL IM DEAD TIRE
˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱

After a brief moment of silence, the next memory would start to load.

「 Loading . . . 」

「Han Su-yeong record of the 1863rd turn (last)」

Han Su-yeong scanned the window in shock she let out a loud gasp at the quiet atmosphere, by a specific word, "1863rd turn." Han Su-Yeong nervously thought for a bit, before shifting her gaze over to Yu Jung-Hyeok.

Yu-Jung-Hyeok's body trembled, his eyebrows furrowed with confusion, disbelief, and the frustration that overcame him. Veins appeared on the man's forehead, he clenched his sword. His eyes had hardened as if he was going to break something if looks could kill, Yu-Jung-Hyeok would cause a homicide. Yu-Jung-Hyeok gritted his teeth reading to stroke someone, this was to due to the words he saw on the blue window:

[1863rd turn?]

He felt a lump in his throat stuck unable to move a deep growl came out of his throat. A dangerous aura surrounded the man in dark clothing. Han Su-Yeong couldn't help but tense up, the others also felt the change in demeanor.

Why was it that Han Su-Yeong existed in his 1863rd regression turn but not his previous 2 turns?

And then another question had struck him.

[Had he regressed 1863 times? Or, even more?]

[Why?]

「 Constellation 'Secretive Plotter' is looking at you. 」

The mysterious unidentified existence that made his first and possibly only appearance in this regression turn.

Yu-Jung-hyeok became aware that even if the man couldn't see the mysterious constellation's exact expression, he sensed a dangerous existence watching his every move intently.

The constellation also held strong hostility towards Kim Dok-Ja; a supposition Yu-Jung-Huron thought of was that the constellation could be the 'future Kim-Dok-Ja' which was a very troubling thought. It raised even more questions about the identity of the Secretive Plotter.

"Damnit!" Han Su-Yeong was stressed. Most of the people here were 'characters' of Ways of Survival. What would happen if they discovered that harsh truth? will they turn against her instead?

Yu Jung-Hyeok shot a glare to the shorter woman because of her sudden reaction, Han Su-Yeong immediately shut up.

「 The constellations 'Father of Rich Night' and 'Queen of the Darkest Spring's are confused by the incarnation; Han Su-Yeong's reaction!」

「 The constellation 'Demon-like judge of fire' is puzzled by Han Su-yeong's reaction. 」

「 The constellation 'Abyssal Flame Dragon' asks why his incarnation is acting so strangely. 」

Han Su-yeong glanced irritatedly at the indirect messages.

"..Ugh! Why are you asking me? I'm also confused!" the small woman replied sharply.

Kim-Com observed Han Su-yeong suspiciously, they had distinctly seen a 13-year-old Han Su-Yeong meet with the younger Kim Dok-Ja in the hospital, yet, she didn't recall any of that.