chapter two: suicide or revenge

Marinas pov: beep, beep, beep, the heart monitor goes. Tick,tok,tick the clock goes repeatedly, today was the day I could finally leave! I smile as I take my newspaper that I get every day, my eyes searched for something appealing, I see an article on the newspaper that was in bold letters the new star of the show now  called Bella and friends was a hit! After Marina Helen McCain was tragically hit by a car, actor Bella Marrone took over the show! I stopped reading, I clenched the newspaper tightly out of anger, they literally fucking replaced me!?! At the bottom of the news article there was a picture of this Bella bitch, she was a tall blonde hour glass figure with big boobs and a seemingly artificial ass, she was the exact opposite of me, she was a total slut! I feel tears prick my eyes as I rip the newspaper to shreads, of course I am getting discharged today so I make a plan, a plan of revenge. I'll go back to my house instead of the studio and take about a week off, and within that week I'm going to change myself completely, I'm going to become skinnier and whatever I don't lose I'll hide with a waist trainer, I'm going to stuff my bra to a EE (double E) which should be easy enough since I'm a DDD (triple D) so it wouldn't be that far off from where I was before, since my ass and thighs are already thicc I don't need to change those, and I'm going to wear the most showy clothes I can find that cover the waist trainer since Bella in the picture was in pretty revealing clothes, especially for a kids show. Even if I looked like a total slut if they could accept Bella for the way she looks, they could take me back as the main character if I looked even better! Nothing could go wrong! Right?.......