PART 1 CHAPTER 1

The morning sun was too bright for me to not awaken, I got up ready to take the day on, until I realized that it was a Saturday, my birthday was tomorrow, and I would be having a small party with my 2 friends and boyfriend, we were all a group.

"Mom?" I asked. There was no response she must still be asleep, but then want was that smell of pancakes drifting all the way to my bedroom?

I headed down the old creaky stairs to the kitchen, this house was a hundred years old, it had been with my family since it was built.

One creak was held off another and I finally reached the end of the old stairs and was now walking on the spruce wood floor. This cabin always felt like home to me as much as it was really really old.

I lived about thirty minutes out of town so my friends always took a little bit to get here.

I reached the kitchen which was one of those big door frames, "Mom?" I asked, she was standing by the stove flipping pancakes.

"Hello Nyl, how'd you sleep?" She asked, unwillingly.

I nodded,"Well." I added.

She nodded back and continued flipping pancakes, my mom didn't really like me, she never has, she saw me as a burden she had to take care of because dad died, in fact I think she blamed me for my fathers death.

My father actually loved me, he tried to protect me from my mother but not even he could.

It was to much for him and one day he had a heart attack and died, leaving me and my mother alone, my mother loved my dad so much and then he died.

I opened my front door to sit on my porch, my mom of course never let me have friends over, in fact she wasn't even letting me have the party, we were sneaking out while she went to the 'store' it was obvious she was going to a strip club.

I had followed her on a Sunday night, I watched her and crept in along with her, it was the biggest mistake of my life, because 'boys' ending up thinking I was one of the girls they got to 'strip' and lets just say that's what happened.

I was humiliated but I also felt like my body wasn't "mine."

I had gone one time before the 'incident' and I watched my mother, personally I was disgusted, she was wearing one of those sexy maid costumes with the shortest shorts where you see her underwear peaking out which was a thong, and the maid costume practically showing all of her breast other then her nipples.

She was dancing for men and shaking her ass into the boys 'bulge' and shaking her breasts against his chest, it was disgusting, the kind of women she became.

And at one point I followed her into a bedroom and watched her moan and watched them do 'it' in her maid costume, the little pony tail, had came undone.

She had done this with multiple different men, she went out to the 'strip' club every Saturday and Sunday, sometimes she would wear a sexy nurse outfit, or a sexy maid outfit with her breasts sticking out far, it was obvious she took a bunch of padding and shoved it into her bra to make her breasts look rounder and larger.

And in the past 3 months I had noticed a growing bump on her stomach, but only about a week ago it had disepeared, she hadn't gotten pregnant and removed it right?

She couldn't have done that, but then again she's my mother. I grabbed my old phone, I was lucky to have a phone, she never bought me anything.

I walked back into the house towards my bedroom, I was 16 and had a broken down iPhone 3, I called my boyfriend to see if we were still on for the party tomorrow.

I did go to school, after all that was where I met my friends, and boyfriend.

"Hey babe." I said after he finally answered his brand new iPhone 15, "Hey umm I'm kind of busy right now." He said in a hurry.

"Oh well I was just wondering if we were still on for tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yup of course, I love you babe and I'll see you tomorrow."

Wait - " I pleaded, but it was too late he had already hung up."

"Damn it." I said.

"I'm going to his house." I told myself.

I slid on my shoes that were originally white but now had a tint of yellow on them everywhere, and grabbed my keys off the hook where are coats lay, I had to hide my keys or my mom would break them, she never agreed for me to have a car, I had stolen her card and bought it.

She had been nagging me about giving her the keys so she could burn the entire thing.

I made it to my vehicle and drove of before my mom could yell at me, my car was hidden in the mossy green forest, my small car had been painted green as well so it would blend in with the trees.

***

I was finally at his house, the lights were all dimmed out except for his bedroom light which was on the 3rd floor.

I opened the door.

"Babe!" I yelled

|*~(Jase a.k.a Boyfriend POV)~*|

I kissed Jessic softly, while my dick was inside of her exploring her.

She moaned softly, and thats when I shoved the entire thing into her.

She gasped all at once and then all of a sudden I heard. Nyl.

"Holy fuck we have to stop Nyl's here." I said.

"No! She can't be!" Jessica said.

"Hide in my closet!" I said once more.

She rushed over and I jumped over to the door and pretended like I had just awoken

"Hey babe what are you doing? I said I was busy." I said playing it cool.

She nodded, "I just was a little suspicious, I heard another noise in the background, it sounded like a girl." Nyl whispered.

Fuck she had heard Jessica moan.

"Well theres no one here and I was just laying down for a nap, and I really need to go back to bed, so please just I'll see you tomorrow ok?" I whispered back.

She nodded and headed out of the bedroom.

|*~( Nyl POV It will only be Nyl from now)!~*)

I wasn't convinced, I swear there was a girl in the backround.

Maybe I was jut being a idiot, ya, an idiot, he wouldn't do that to me.

Right?

__________________________________________________________

Im gonna die feels like i wrote an entire story man, bro I am a girl btw lol, chapter 2 will be released soon and stay safe ya'lls are beatifula nd slay (yes I knowII spelt everythign wrong lol my hands just really tired)