(chapter 1 the death of the children

I smiled and climbed up to the cove and walked up to him with his back towards me I smiled and hugs his leg . He looked and smiled at me and picked me up AYE Who be your name ladies smiled and said I'm max and today I wanted to spend my birthday with you captain foxy he smiled at me well you can't of fazbear crew they'll have fit if they found out that a child wants to spend they're birthday party with me and not with them . I loved at him with one of my eye darken as my arms were glowing with icy mist as he huge me tight and I smiled and huge him back I want to spend time with you captain foxy he smiled as few oily tears fell from his face .I heard my Toby and Timothy calling for my name MAX were are you max as I looked at foxy and frown at him aye lad it be okay you got your captain foxy to look after you I smiled at him as gave him a kiss on the cheek Thanks captain foxy he loved at me with a blushed on his face I jumped down and ran out of cove curtains smiling and ran into my brothers . We finally found you max were have you been I was with captain foxy in the cove he was down cause he doesn't get and visitors anymore they frowned and hug me tight we thought we had lost baby brother I know but mom and dad wouldn't care if I went missing they looked at me yeah I think your right max they wanted to give you up for adoption but we told them no we love you for who you are . I smiled and saw golden Freddy I looked and followed him towards the back were the spare parts room was and Toby and Timothy seen me and ran after me and grabs me no max wait were are we at I looked at them and they saw that my eyes were completely darken and panicked that my wolf part was coming out and gave me something to eat as it did the trick and they saw golden Freddy behind me well if it ain't that the birthday boys I have a present for all of you but you have to follow me though okay we smiled at him and we followed him into empty with five other children standing there and began to get scared when we showed with golden Freddy we all stood there as golden Freddy took off his head and seen a man inside of him as he took out a knife and smiled at all of us we were all Theo scared to call for help as he killed each one of us .