8.

Emina

-

Nell said she was coming over cause she had something to tell me. Got me anxious while I wait. I feel so strongly that she finna tell me she's gonna stay with Kay.

She texted me about 30 minutes ago so she's gonna be here any minute. I hope this is some good fuckin news or i'm gonna throw up.

And then I heard a knock.

I opened the door real slow. "hey.."

"Nigga are you okay? You're hands are shaking"

I hadn't even realized.

"Yeah I'm good"- i lied-"so wassup? what did you wanna tell me?"

"Remember how you said I needed to make a choice?" she said as she sat down on my couch. I was  still standing and fidgeting with my string on my shorts.

"Yea..."

"I um.. me and Kay, we broke up. It was honestly mutual"

My eyes shot up at her. "don't joke with me nigga or I'll for real deck you in your shit." I was so serious.

"I'm not joking with you Emina. So...?"

I smile crept onto my face but I didn't want her to see. The more the smile grew the more frustrated and embarrassed I got. I threw my hands to my face.

She stood up and came over to me. She took my hands off my face and held them.

"I said I'm not joking. You got me all to yourself. We tried things in the past, we had a lot of distractions and drama going on but now it's TIME time. You good with that?" she looked me in my face.

"Mhm" I said right before I kissed her. She got no idea how long a nigga been waiting to hear that shit. Went through hell without her.

"and I hope them hoes is cut off starting today" she lifted her brow.

"And if they ain't?"

"You tryin me right now?" she had her arms around my waist with her brow still raised.

"Nah but i gotta tell you something for real" I grabbed her hand and took her to my room.

"And what's that?" she kissed me.

"I love you"
Saying that again felt like when I said it the first time. My stomach was in knots.

"I been knew that"

"Man say it back before I get pissed off"

she laughed, "I love you Emina, been loved you"

That shit made me fold hard. I pulled off anything I could off of her and myself.

I pushed her onto my bed and got on top of her. "You said you love me?"

She flipped us over so that she was on top. "I do".
I wrapped my legs around her waist getting rid of any typa space between us.