CHAPTER TEN

Imlie sat on the bed thinking What just happened why is ABP behaving like this this past weeks. He has been more caring and paying more attention towards me and you Imlie has been reacting strangely to his presence especially when he is very close to me.
This feeling is really strange, almost as if I am loosing myself .

His words rang in her head"Be mine Imlie".

No I can't, I can't loose myself to anyone. I want to be in control of my life from now on. I will have to warn ABP to stop this behavior or else hos back will meet my elbow.

"Like you didn't enjoy kissing him"  her subconscious teased

That has got nothing to do with what I am talking about so shut up She fired back at her sub

"You wish, it has got everything to do with it. At least you are not denying you enjoyed it"  Sub teased

"Will you keep quiet"  Imlie scolded

She got up a made her way towards the door but stopped in her tracks remembering she will have to face Aryan when she goes out. She went back to lie down on her bed.

"What happened, why did you come back, can't face him, how will you now warn him to stop his behavior?"

Imlie thrashed her legs against the bed, covering her ears with pillow to stop the voice in her head.

Still thinking, Aryan never behaves like this, what is he up to now. Why all this changes and she is still finding it difficult to understand what he meant by everything he said after the kiss. He wasn't asking her to be his girlfriend or his wife, then what exactly is it that he wants and why is he asking her of all people.

She decided to stay away from him at all cost, that's the only solution to this, she will warn him to stop this behavior and avoid him.

"Operation Avoid ABP"

She slept and woke up few hours later and went back to her sit after freshening up. She silent sat down on another seat thinking Aryan didn't see her. After fastening her seatbelt she turned to take a glance at him and met his eyes. He winked at her and Imlie turned red with her eyes widened she quickly turned her head to face the window avoiding his gaze.
She regretted coming out from the room, "how much more time will it take before we land?" She asked herself. The atmosphere was feeling very hot for her despite the well Air-conditioned room temperature everyone was enjoying.

Imlie sat on the bed thinking What just happened why is ABP behaving like this these past weeks. He has been more caring and paying more attention towards me and you Imlie has been reacting strangely to his presence especially when he is very close to me.
This feeling is really strange, almost as if I am losing myself.

His words rang in her head “Be mine Imlie".

No I can't, I can't lose myself to anyone. I want to be in control of my life from now on. I will have to warn ABP to stop this behavior or else hos back will meet my elbow.

"Like you didn't enjoy kissing him” her subconscious teased

“That has got nothing to do with what I am talking about so shut up” She fired back at her sub

"You wish, it has got everything to do with it. At least you are not denying you enjoyed it" Sub teased

"Will you keep quiet" Imlie scolded

She got up a made her way towards the door but stopped in her tracks remembering she will have to face Aryan when she goes out. She went back to lie down on her bed.