Chapter 1 ~ Next Victim ~

N~ = Thinking/Doing
N~ = Saying

I was taking care of a Victim because someone got to close to him. But while i cleaned everything up. The Principal called me.

What does he want this time?

I asked myself not knowing what that old man wants from me. After i finished everything and cleaned everything up. I went to the Principals Office. I knocked at the Door before i entered it. My heart got faster making me nervous and it let me thinking that i might got caught for murdering a few Students. Because they got to close to my Boyfriend.

Yes Sir? I asked looking at that old Hag.

Good to see you Ein. So i called you here because Pierce Grades keep failing and if this will continue like this he won't be able to Graduate. So since you both are so Close and you are one of the Top Students can you help him and his Grades?

He asked me and looked kinda worried.

Of course i said

Thank you dear oh and his Behavior is also one of the Problems. He said

Don't worry i can handle him and his Attitude.

I said leaving the Principal Office.

While we Still had 30 minutes of our Break left i went to the Rooftop where Pierce and i always were spending time during our Breaks. When i came at our Spot i saw a Girl talking to my Boyfriend. So i went to them.

Hi Darling who is this?

I asked.

Hi i don't know she keeps bothering me and i told her twice or more to keep her mouth shut and to leave but she's not Listening.

He said looking at me.

Let me take care of it.

I said looking at her with a Death stare.

Hey uhm What's your Name girl?

I asked the Girl. She looked at me with those type of stares from those Spoiled Brats who don't get what they want and people like them.

I'm Samantha.

she said i already didn't like her Attitude. Can you follow me real quick i wanna show you something.

I'm not going anywhere. I'm only going if it has something to do with him.

she only didn't point at Pierce she also Looked at him. She looked so in Love i wanted to get rid of her even more.

It's Rude to Point at someone.

I said with a more annoyed Voice.

But yes it has something to do with him just follow me.

Ugh Fine Freak. She said

I could Feel how Pierce was looking at her with a Death stare. He gets pretty Protective when some Bitches are insulting me.

Me and Samantha were going to an abandoned Room under the School.

How do you know this place and we aren't allowed to go here.

I take care of my Victims here all my Victims have been rotting here for the Past few Months and no one didn't even notice they were gone. I said starting to laugh.

You're crazy. HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?! She said trying to escape

You were to close to him.

I said grabbing a knife not far from me. Throwing at her leg. She fell and tried to scream no one could hear her.

Awe what's wrong no one is here to safe you now.

How Pathetic

a Voice said from Behind. I looked behind me seeing my Boyfriend. Looking at Samantha with an Annoyed look.

Do you want to finish her Darling?

I asked Pierce.

If so she's all yours i won't stop you.

I said once again. She knew it was her End. She knew no one could save her now. She knew she's going to die. She is going to get killed by her Crush or by his Boyfriend but she won't see the Sunlight ever again.

You can end her, Darling

He said. He knew how bad she annoyed me. After i cut off her Leg, stabbed her around 5-15 times and took her Heart out of her Body. Pierce came from behind and hugged me by my Waist.

What do we do with the Body?

Pierce asked me in such a Low and warm Voice.

Are you hungry?

I asked him calm.

Kinda, why? Pierce asked

I mean we could eat her? Would you prefer Raw or Cooked both tastes good. I said

How do you know how it tastes? He asked out of curiosity

Uh i uhm. . .

Don't tell me you eat your Victims. He said once again

I don't eat every Victim of mine

What do you do instead with the one you don't eat?

I burn them at a fire place in the Woods. I said proudly

I guess it's up to you Darling. He said to me in low voice.

I turned back to him looking straight into his blue-gray Eyes.

You're so pretty Darling. But you look exhausted are you alright?

I am don't worry i didn't get much sleep.

He said in a Sleepy Voice.

The Principal called you earlier what happened?

They just want me to give you some private lessons because your grades keep failing. I said hugging him Tightly.

Wanna come to my Place after school? He asked

Sure. I'd love that. I answered his questions

Can we stay here i wanna cuddle with you for a while. He asked me once again.

900 words :)