Chapter 11 Bulletproof

We arrived at her house, and the man hopped out with us, helping me with Victoria's wheelchair. “Show me their room please. “ he asked, pointing to the front door of the house. “ uhm ok “ Victoria said, rolling up to her front door to lead him inside to show him the room. Victoria opened the door to Rose's room, to show a room full of bite marks, ripped blankets, and bones everywhere. “Holy shit” the guy exclaimed, looking at the messed up room. “ We have like 6 missing people cases in this room “ he said, utterly shocked and disgusted. “ Um yeah, we left them alone for less than 5 minutes.. "I said, shrinking my head down in shame, to not have done more. “ HOW LONG WAS I FUCKING DEAD FOR, HOLY SHIT “ victoria yelled at the top of her lungs. Me and the guy both looked at her, stunned by her scream. Zilian walked into the room while we were staring at victoria, she started picking up the wooden pieces, and eating them whole. “ NO, ZILIAN STOP!! “ the guy yelled, running to zilian, but tripping and falling on the way to her. “ OMFG STOP!!” he yelled, reaching from his spot on the floor, trying to grab zilian. Zilian didn’t stop eating the wood pieces, in fact, she started eating the remains of the beds and the walls too. “ YOU BITCH STOP EATING THINGS! “ he said louder, standing up from his fall. Rose and jeffry hopped down from rose’s lap, and joined in with zilian on eating everything. We all collectively yelled “NO!!!” when they all began turning into the giant 6ft monsters. Well, Rose and jeffry now 6.5 ft tall. All 3 of us looked at each other in fear, but we all knew what we had to say. “ PANCAKES! “ Each and every one of us screamed, I can only imagine what the neighbors think of us. The 3 of them shrunk, and turned to us confused, “ why’d you stop us? “ Zilian asked. “ because you could’ve seriously harmed one of us or somebody innocent" Victoria stated from her wheelchair. “ no, we were gonna.. “ Zilian paused, trying to look for an excuse to kill. The guy went and picked up zilian, “ stop your not fooling anybody “ the guy held zilian in his arms tightly, as she squirmed and started throwing a fit. Ï walked past victoria, and went to pick up jeffry who looked upset they couldn’t collectively kill a bunch of people. Jeffry started to cry, and he put his head on my shoulder while I held him. “ I think they're getting sleepy, I'll take yall back to the hospital to finish treatment, I'll also cover the bill. I will also come by tomorrow and have my men build this room back, out of titanium. I'll also provide yall with chewing toys made out of titanium, which is what helped his biting habits' ' he said cradling zilian,  ' ' does titanium prevent biting? “ victoria “ uhm.. Not entirely, it’s a harder object, which makes it a lot harder to bite, chew, and eat. But it won’t completely fix the problem. “ The guy responded, knowing we’d all be just as disappointed as he was when he discovered this, “ well thanks, I appreciate it, it will definitely be very helpful. “ I thanked him, because that was the nicest thing anyone had done for us since getting these things. After that we hopped back into the van and went back to the hospital for the night.