Chapter 1

What a joyful day !
Im finally gonna graduate and become a full fledged hero !

I thought to myself as I got myself ready for this day.

Sitting at my vanity I applied white powder to my face along with dark red and olive green eyeshadow with gold accents, a well done eyeliner and mascara.

As the last step I applied some plum coloured Lipstick and pulled my gorgeous golden blonde hair into a long Wavy and volumous ponytail.

I added a nice black purse with my dark green suit with gold trim and brown lace accents and pulled on some chunky black heeled boots.

I hurriedly dug through the vanity drawer and pulled out my finest piercings to add into my snake and angel bites.

My nose and brow also got a green, gold or black piercing and my ears were adorned with moonstone engraved moons.

I rushed out the door adjusting my Gorgeous black massive witches hat with its many feathers and lots of cobwebs.

On my way out the dorm building I met up with the girls of class a and we all took a happy selfie together and made our way to the gymnasium.

It was a joyful day.
When we were standing in the backstage area merely separated by a thin wall and unstable door
from the massive cheering crowd and the well guarded stage we all met up to have a last class meeting together.

When I spotted tokoyami in his suit I felt warm and happy.
It suit'ed him *wink wink cough cough*

Once we all had embraced each other in a group hug we waited anxiously to be called to the stage.

Each and every individual having their own nervous habits and quirks.

Deku was giving off tiny green lighting bolts, denki nearly electrocuting mineta and uraraka floating in anxious circles and Bakugo let of tiny sparks.

I myself was incredibly nervous being made awkwardly visible by tiny portals opening up all around the place and the water taking alien like shapes in its bottles and fishtanks and such.

I was called up to the stage last due to my last name being the last letter of the alphabet in the class.

Please warmly welcome,
The last of our newest heros !
Tidal wave !

Booked through the badly tuned speakers.

I cringed at that as the other backstage crew members clearly messed something up and shakily pressed down the doorknob.
I stepped through the door a wide smile on my face as I curtsied to the crowd booming with cheers.

I got a medal and my graduation certificate and joined the test of my class in our pre planned half circle.

We bowed to the crowd and went outside through the back to give our interviews.

I watched with a slight blush as tokoyami and dark shadow gave their speech before taking their leave and waited patiently for my turn.

Once the Door opened for me I was bombarded with flashing lights and many many microphones being stuck in my face.

I just made a face and blinked a couple of times before warmly smiling and getting to the speech I had prepared beforehand.

"I am incredibly grateful for the opportunities this school Ives me with its certificate.

The doors it will open in my future.

I am also incredibly thankful for all the support I got and for the kind fans I gathered the more prominent I got.

I promise to keep you all as safe as I can once my scheduled surgery passed safely and always do my best to brighten everyone's future.

The future isn't written in stone.
We are currently writing it."

I ended my speech and gave a quick curtsy before being led to the bus with the others on it and driven to our Graduation dance.

I simply got myself dropped off at the edge of the forest not interested in joining in the festivities and waved to the bus as it drove off.

I opened myself a portal to my alternate world and went through the dark mist.

Once I had arrived at my cozy home in the forest mountains overlooking the whole city I put my fancy stuff away there and got into a black jogging set and

sneakers along with removing my makeup and all my piercings and checking my phone on more time.

What I found were already pictures and videos from the party and our class in general being sent from all the time Wes spent as a class.

I received many well wishes from everyone for my surgery and once I replied to everyone I
Then teleported myself to the clinic at which I would have my hysterectomy.

I took a couple pictures and videos and sent them to everyone to let them know I was here and well wishes to them.

I placed my belongings in a locked locker at the side of my cryo pod after getting changed into a hospital gown and slippers and waddled over to the prep room.

I laid down on the tourney and smiled at the prep nurses as they got me ready for surgery.

I chatted with them as they got all IVs in and sanitizer me fully and eventually gave me a hair net and put me under.

That's the last thing I remember.

Today.
Day ? Unknown.
Time ? Unknown.
Location ? Unknown.

Blinked on a screen over my face as I laid on my back groaning.

I blinked a couple of times and then startled awake.

My cryo pod was dark and somehow still cold.

It was supposed to be neither when I was scheduled to wake up.

I looked around as it kept getting slightly warmer until it got to a bearable level.

My gown was sopping wet and so was my tangled hair.

I touched where the wounds from the surgery should be and felt scars instead.

Immediately I knew what happened.

I slept too long.

Something happened.

I checked all around and eventually pressed the panick button causing the lid to warm up to a cozy temperature and let off the cold fluid pooling around me up to my knees.

The pod seemed to be slightly upright as I leaned on a table or something.

Once I was warmed up and dry the lid opened with a loud hiss.