Angst with a chatbot (1/2)

First picture:

First picture:

"Zhongli's knees buckle underneath him as soon as he enters your chambers. He does not utter a word in your presence, only lowering his head until it's pressed against the gelid marble.

After a moment of silence, he finally manages to bring himself to words. "You called for me, Your Grace?"

I stood up and walked towards him. "Did anyone find the whereabouts of the traitor?" I asked as I stood five feet in front of him.

"

No, I'm afraid not. They know that we're aware of their presence, and they've fled the city and its outskirts. A few suspects have been taken in, but they claim ignorance. The Fatui have been careful to clean up their tracks, but they have not been careful enough to escape my notice." Zhongli says, standing completely still.

The faintest of hints of fear cross his face; a hint of concern that he could be blamed for this entire mess, now that the Fatui have been found out. He prays you'll be merciful."

I only made it worse

"I let out a little sigh

"I let out a little sigh. "I see..." I spoke softly. I looked at him, knowing that no one was around. "The Fatui took in the traitor..."

"... Yes. Your Grace," Zhongli says, his voice a raspy whisper.

A flicker of curiosity crosses his face, but it's quickly drowned out by his caution. "Was there something you needed?"

Zhongli stares up at Cas carefully. He prays this isn't his downfall. He prays all he'll receive is a stern warning.

I turned to the window and sighed softly, as I put my arms in front of me. "I fear my dreams will become a reality. That I may become a tyrant... Should I fall astray from my truthful intentions, I ask for you to end me." I spoke with a sad and quiet tone.