Babysitting Snowball

Drake was looking around his house.Eria had asked him to babysit her daughter,Snowball.He was looking forward to it, and wanted to prove to Eria that he could be trusted.
Just then there was a knock on the front door.Drake knew it was Eria with Snowball.When he answered the door he was proven to be right.
"Eria!How are you?"Drake asked Eria.
"Fine.Considering things."said Eria,making it clear that she didn't want to talk about her divorce. "Thanks for babysitting Snowball while I go to my job interview."
"No problem.Like I said before, I'm happy to help."
"Okay.Here's Snowball's stuff.I'll be back in a half hour."said Eria before leaving.
"Alright.Good luck with your job interview!"said Drake before closing the door.
Drake looked down at Snowball.She was asleep in her car chair,much like the first time he saw her.But then Snowball woke up.
It was quite clear that she was confused by the fact that her mother was gone, and that a stranger had her.At least,Drake believed that he was a stranger,he wasn't sure if she remembered him.All Snowball knew was that her mother was not there.
Snowball began to cry.She wanted her mother back.She didn't know where her mother went, but she wanted her back.
"Snowball!Snowball!Calm down!"said Drake,taking Snowball out of her car chair.
Snowball kept crying.Drake knew what she wanted, but he couldn't get Eria back.It would have a bad effect on her job interview.But he had to calm Snowball down.
Then it dawned on Drake.
"You like puppets,Snowball?"asked Drake.
Snowball stopped crying.Puppets?She wasn't sure.She wasn't sure if she ever saw puppets before.
"I'll go get the puppets."said Drake,putting Snowball on the floor before leaving to get the puppets.
Snowball simply sat there,looking around.It was a nice place, but it wasn't home.But it looked familiar.Somehow.
"Okay. I'm back with the puppets!"said Drake.
Snowball looked up at Drake.He looked familiar to her too.
"I am the terror that flaps in the night! I am the toddler that kicks the backseat of your car! I am Darkwing Duck!And I am here to foil your evil plan,Megavolt!"said Drake in a heroic voice as he played with his Darkwing Duck, and Megavolt puppets to make Snowball happy.
Snowball smiled.This seemed fun.
"You'll never stop me! I'm going to steal all the power in the city, and blackmail the citizens into giving me money to give the power back!"said Drake in a villainous voice.
Snowball laughed, and clapped.Drake smiled at Snowball's response. The fact that he was making her laugh made him happy. He went on with the show.
"You madman!"Drake had the Darkwing puppet say.
"I may be mad,but soon I'll be rich!'Drake had the Megavolt puppet say.
The show went on until Eria returned from her job interview,much to the disappointment of Drake, and Snowball, who were having fun.
"How did your job interview go?"asked Drake as he handed Snowball,and her belongings back to her mother.
"Fine.They want me back for a follow up interview."said Eria.
"Great!"said Drake,knowing that this would mean more time with Snowball.
"Thanks.How were things with Snowball?"
"Great. I put on a Darkwing Duck puppet show, and she loved it!"
"Of course you did!"laughed Eria. "Okay,Snowball,say goodbye to Unca Drake."
Snowball waved her hand at Drake,wishing that she could stay,or that he could come with them.He was a lot of fun.
But it was time to go home.