caterers games

Sor.a

Last night:It's getting cold outside make sure to wear something warm! Be safe ✨Liked by 239k and others-

Last night:
It's getting cold outside make sure to wear something warm! Be safe
Liked by 239k and others-

Next day:
Walking into this field I see people already in their own section, I see the same girl I meet yesterday and she run towards me excitedly "UNNIE I don't know you were coming!" She held my hands and gave me a wide smile.

I chuckled at her reaction and spoke "I got the news yesterday, have you seen where the TT team is?" I ask her and she drags me to a tent where three males where and she waved goodbye after her members called her.

"Hello" I bowed to my teammates and they did the same, "can I?" I ask one of them and they nodded, after sitting down in silence someone finally spoke "im minhyun" the guy next to me to me spoke, I gave him a warm smile and also introduced my self "shim sora" he nodded and spoke again "are you in any girl group?" I shook my head and replied "soloist".

"HYBE has a female soloist?" He raised his eyebrown in disbelief, i nodded my head and he spoke again "you must been training with them for years then" I nodded my head again "10 years" I spoke quietly and he looked at me "you serious?" He looked at me like I was joking, I chuckled and responded "dead serious". He gasped, he really haven't heard of me, I mean I'm not that known for music only as 'HYBE first female soloist' which attracted many people about me and my background with HYBE and not my music.

When he was about to speak again le sserafim members came and gave us on if their albums, "Unnie?" A girl spoke which got my attention "I want you to meet Kazuha" I smiled at the girl and shook her hand and spoke "your the girl Japanese ballerina?" I questioned her and her eyes widen and she nodded her head excitedly.

"Wow I really admire you honestly" I told the girl which her small smile turned into a wide one, she was about to leave when u got something out of my bag where manger nam was "here" I gave her my debut album which mr nam brought some with him to increase the album sells.

"THANK YOU!" Both girls jumped away excitedly, I chuckled at their reaction and turned back to the guy next to me and gave him one of the albums "uh here" I slowly gave him and he gladly took it and started looking at the songs at the back.

I took some albums with me and went around giving them first was seventeen, I greeted them and introduced myself, they said they heard one of my songs which was icons and explained how they liked the bridge which seems like everyone likes icons I mean it gained more views then the rest which I'm not surprised.

Next up was enhypen, which sunoo saw me straight away and waved "hello sunoo sunbaemin" I gave him a warm smile which he returned, "I was going to message you yesterday but I wasn't sure if you were busy" sunoo spoke with a sad expression, I giggled he was too adorable "text me anytime, I will find time to answer" which he nodded, I almost forgot to give them my album for a sec.

I handed to a guy in the middle which I seem to recognise him from the elevator to be honest nobody could forget those cat eyes "this is my debut album,hope you guys enjoy it" I gave his my album and a bright smile and walked away to txt and fromis_9 both groups took my album and they gave me one of their albums which I made my way to my tent.