My Mother.....

I AM ALSO MICHEAL'S_ROTTING_CORPSE SO IM NOT COPYING! THATS MY ACCOUNT ON MY PHONE! 

Thinking: ' 

Talking: "

I woke up to the sound of my mom yelling. I wasn't bothered because she did that a lot. I rubbed my eyes and looked out my window. It was snowing and there must have been at least 6 inches of snow. I was dark outside but the sun was beginning to rise. My name is Rex and I am 17 years old. I was born with a special condition. My eyes are completely white but i'm not blind. They sell for millions and that's the only reason my mother has kept me. she would do anything for money. I have dark blue hair and pale skin. I glanced at my clock and saw it was about 5 in the morning. I heard my mom stomp over to my room and bang on the door. "Come in....". My mom was standing there, holing a sharp,jagged knife. "Mom.....why do you have that?". I pointed to the knife. She then lunged at me and tried to gouge out my eyes. I dodged but she managed to slice 3 deep cuts into my face. I grabbed the knife and slabbed her until the knife went through the other side of her body. I knew that my mother never loved me but this was unacceptable and she paid. I put my hand up to my cheek where she had cut. I took my hand away and it was covered in blood. "Shit! that's bad...'. I wobbled out the front door and after an hour my knees gave out and i lay in the cold snow. My blood was rapidly turning the snow red but i just lay there, too tired. My eyes slowly close and i drift off into darkness.

307 words :)