chapter three, progress

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋 .

chapter three, progress 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

— 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋, morrigan gets a vision of her sister talking with the very annoying boy from earlier, she smiles at her sister getting close to someone that's not her. Until she realises that she had no information on this boy, while she's happy her sister is talking to someone else she knows Hope can't go through anymore heartbreak. 

After their mother passed away, she was with a very broken Hope through her grieving. Even though she never got to grieve properly Morrigan knows she would do anything for her sister. Then their father passed away, then their uncle. Never properly grieving them either.

The mikaelson family sit up straighter knowing now that some of them die in their future. "Well now that's just sad, oh wait no its not at least I know we kill you." Damon says with a cocky smirk, facing the Mikaelson family.

"How in the world do you know you will be the one to kill some of us?" Rebeka questions the older Salvatore brother with a glare like always, that's nothing new.

"I just do." He replies to her blowing a sarcastic air kiss, rebeka in return flips him off, while Klaus hisses at him, showing damon his ember yellow, glowing eyes. Damon smirk disappears and he turns back to the screen. 

With everyone else still glaring at him.

Morrigan signs and walks down the school hallway passing by the saltzmen twins with Rafael, smiling at them.

Walking out of the school she starts her normal walk to the woods surrounding them to practice some magic to get her mind of her sister.  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 "Giving up dibs on the new guy so quickly ?" MG questions Josie when she walks up to him as he continued to watch Lizzie and the new wolf Rafael.

"It's not a competition," Josie reminded MG. "Plus, I'm still nursing a wounded soul." Josie bit her bottom lip.

"Oh darling I know how that feels." Rebeka says signing.

"Yes you do because your crazy psycho brother won't let you date." The horrible screeching of Elena Gilbert is sounded.The Salvawhores agreeing with her."My gosh, elena just shut up." Caroline shouts of her now ex- best friend.

"Hmm...Penelope Park." MG reminded.

"Why do you have to bring that up after me just saying i'm still nursing my wounded soul?" Josie questions him with an annoyed look on her face.

"Because, you and I both know that your fully over Pene-," She gives him a look. "That thing," He corrects himself, " Plus your crushing on M and you can't even deny it, and if i'm being honest I don't even know why you got with that thing in the first place knowing you have had a better thing for Morrigan since you've met her when you where children." MG points out giving her a look and crossing his arms.