-Comfort

Laparis POV

I hugged my pillow tighter as I tossed and turned thinking about my uncle.
I just couldn't believe I lost bruh.
The thoughts began to pile on heavier that more I stayed awake.
I couldn't dare sleep. Usually a perk or xan would've did just the job, but I been trying not to fuck with the pills so I don't get too carried away.

My phone buzzed for so long it almost fell off my dresser. Just as I caught it I read "Triveny" across the screen. I felt kinda bad I had been ignoring her but I didn't wanna pass my energy onto nobody who ain't did me nothing wrong. Hoping to get my mind off things, I answered for her.

"Hey boo, I heard about what happened I been calling to che--"
She couldn't get her sentence out before I hung up. Of course the first thing she would say is about my uncle. That's exactly why I haven't been answering for nobody. 
Despite how I felt, I called back knowing she didn't mean no harm.

"Yes?" She answered.
"I'm sorry bruh I just..Ion even know man." I said, sighing.
"I know, you don't have to explain." "Whatchu doin?" I asked
"Nothing laying here thinking about you." I could tell she was smiling through the phone. 'You In the mood for any company?"
"Not really I'm not even gone lie to ya."
"Oh okay" She said in a less enthusiastic tone. "Well just let me kn-"
"I'm finna pull up on ya." I cut her off.
"Okay I'm about to share my location."
"Bet."

  Omniscient

"You still ain't heard shit from Peezy ass huh?" Freddie asked Cdot.
"Hell nah. His ass been actin weird."
While Cdot understood why peezy was being distant, he still didn't appriciate it.
"So he just gone shut the whole world out, huh?"
"Man I guess." Cdot replied nonchalantly, "He ah come around."
"I feel same way folks feel but youn see me moving like a little ass girl."
"Everybody deal with shit different broski."
"Man I hear you. But I don't feel you."
Cdot rolled his eyes, knowing Freddie just felt some type of way because he was worried.
"You wanna go check on em bro?"
Freddie smacked his lips and sighed. "Yeah"
They both bailed out the door to Cdot's car, before pulling off.

"Before we go to his shit slide to my sister crib real quick. I gotta grab my charger."
"Bro" Cdot looked over at Freddie. "For one bro it's 1:00. Is she she even gone be up? Besides, I'm pretty sure she not gone appreciate you popping up you know how she be. I ain't got time for all that extra shit.

"Dude how you gone tell me about my  sister. She will be OK."
"Whatever you say bro."
As Cdot parked across from the apartment building. Laparis parked right in front of the entrance.
"Boy I know this aint.." Freddie said before hopping out and walking towards Laparis' parked car.
"So this what we on, ski?" Freddie asked him, approaching the driver window.
"Man ain't nobody even here on that type of timing. Shorty called me to come chill."
"At 1 in the morning right?"
"Man look" Laparis said rubbing a hand across his face "I'm a grown ass man bruh. Ian gotta explain shit to nobody. Especially not another nigga, So if u ain't finna do shit, get the fuck on." He said unfazed, as he reached to pull the keys out.
He opened the door, prompting Freddie to move out the way.
Freddie felt somewhat disrespected and also betrayed, contemplating if his best friend had been sleeping with his sister behind his back. Leparis made it clear what his intentions were but Freddie remained hostile.

"Ight you got it bruh." Freddie said walking off to knock on the door.

When Triveny opened the door, barley covered, Freddie couldn't keep his cool anymore.
He barged in, brushing past her and closed the door.
"So you fucking this nigga?"
"Boy what the fuck is you talking about? & Who the fuck daddy or man is you? Like what the hell?!" She snapped back angrily.
Leparis knocked twice before inviting himself and Cdot in.
"Man yo ass a thot ass bitch." Freddie spat, pushing her out his way, into the wall.
"Bitch stop touching me!" She screamed.
"What the fuck you gone do bro?"
Before she could get the chance to hit him, he muffed her. Making her back into the television stand.
"You tripping bro that's a female." Leparis intervened.
"Man this my sister!"
"Okay then if that's yo sister have some mother fucking respect."
"Man mind yo fucking business dude." He said snatching his charger out the wall.
He bumped Leparis as he walked out. Which set the night off even more.
Having enough, Leparis swung at Freddie connecting to his jaw & shoved him.
Freddie swung back but missed. They both threw blows back & fourth and began tussling.
"Bro oh my god!" Triveny yelled in distraught "Break them up!"
"Brothers fight. They gone be good. This what they been needing." Cdot said simply and sat down.
"What the fuck you mean? They in my house doing this shit what if something break?"
Leparis attempted to escape the fight, multiple times; getting up and pushing Freddie away but he kept running up for more.
Seeing this, it took everybody to get Freddie out the door and into Cdot's car.
"He must be off a X." Triveny shook her head after experiencing the chaotic revelation.
"Ian gone lie he definitely up 2 of em." Cdot replied "My bad for him tweaking on you and shit though, I know you tough though I wasn't gone let it go too far. & neither was yo man." He joked.
"Boy that is not my man he came over here to smoke and talk & that's all."
"Right and u innis bitch with booty shorts on as pajamas huh?"
"Yes actually."
He shook his head and chuckled before scruffing her head playfully. "Goodnight sis." He said before hopping in the car.