chapter 24

_(AUTHOR'S POV)

They both reached hospital and xavier was on a phone call when mayu walk to receptionist to know about the room where Rehan was.

"Umm excuse me aap bta sakti ho ki Rehan Mehrotra konse ward mai hai" asked mayu to receptionist.

But receptionist madam was looking at something else which is more interested for her .when mayu follow her eyes where this madam was looking and she was shock .

Because this madam was giving flirty eyes to xavier who was attending his call and not even looking at her .

Mayu was feeling like to bang her head in the wall she was really jealous

Suddenly mayu shouted" sunayi nahi deta kya kab se puch rahi ho dhyaan Kahan hai "

And the receptionist was embarrassed could be a small word .

Xavier who was on call listening loud voice of mayu he cut the call and came to her and asked

"What happen mayu tum chillayi kyu"

(Chillayu nahi toh aur kya karu iski himmat kaise hui mere maal ko dekhne ki said mayu in her mind.)

"Arey mai jab se inko puch rahi hu ki room bta do par ye bta hi nahi rahi" said mayu in her sweet voice.

"Leave her mujhe pta hai uska room chalo mere sath "said xavier and grab her hand and started walking.

And mayu situation is not good because she is feeling 440vault ka jhatka why, because her first crush just touched her hand ,yes mayu realised that she has a crush on him but love abhi bhut door hai .

Suddenly mayu asked something to xavier jo situation ke hisaab se bilkul theek nahi lag raha tha .

"Umm tumhari koi crush nahi bani kabhi ya gf asked mayu" .

Listening this xavier halt in his step and looked at her for a good minute.

And mayu when she realised what she said just closed her eyes.

And suddenly she felt something touching her face when she opened her eyes she looked at xavier who was tracing her face with his finger and looking in her eyes he said

"Tension Matt lo meri na koi crush hai na koi gf am one woman man aur mai bf gf mai belive nahi karta jab karunga sidha shaddi hi karunga phir wohi meri first crush aur gf hogi smjhi meri biwi ."

saying this he left her face and started walking again and mayu when she understand what he said just blushed in response she was a red tomato why she don't know she was in her thoughts that why it's affecting her he didn't take her name he just said something and why she is blushing

when he said "sidha shaddi karunga aur isne meri biwi kyu bola isne aage bhi kuch bolna tha kya "she was in her thoughts when xavier tap on her head and said
" Kahan kho gyi tum "and mayu just nodded her head in no

"Ye room hai uska chalo andar chale" but before going in room mayu suddenly asked him

"Tumhe kaise pta uske room ke bare mai ."

"Ye hospital Stephen aur mera hai iss liye "

"Acha par yahan ki receptionist bilkul theek nahi hai usko hata do "

And xavier just raised his eyebrows in a questioning manner .

"Arey kuch nahi chalo ."

They walked in room and mayu looked at Rehan who was now free from wire and was sleeping peacefully and on his one side his father who was just looking at his son without blinking his eyes and on his other side was his mother who was sleeping .

Mayu was not feeling anything looking at Rehan she was not feeling scared because xavier was with her.

To grab his attention mayu called him uncle .

When Mr Mehrotra heard someone speaking he looks up and find xavier and mayu

"Arey mayu beta tum yahan" asked Mr Mehrotra.

"Ji uncle woh papa ne bola to isaliye "

"Good beta mujhe pata hai tumhe bhi bhut dhukh hua hoga sunke akhir Rehan aur tum itne ache dost jo ho aur Rehan toh tumhe pasand bhi karta hai he was saying these things where xavier was burning in rage rage to kill again that man who was lying on the bed .

Hearing voices mrs Mehrotra also opened her eyes and when she saw mayu she also get up and hugged her .

"Mayu bete kesi ho tum "

"Mai theek hu aunty aap kesi ho "

"BSS tum dekh hi Rahi ho "

Mr Mehrotra looked at xavier who was silent from the time he enter in the room

"Xavier ji aap he was saying when xavier cut him off and said woh mai mayu ko aap logon se milwane laya tha issliye mai yahan aaya hu said xavier saving himself from mayu
question."

"Oh acha ayiye bethiye na" said mrs mehrotra.
But xavier wahan bethna bhi nahi chahta aur mayu ko to bilkul bhi nahi and he said
" nahi bss hum chalte hai ."

"Arey itni jaldi mayu beti toh abhi ayi hi hai bss "said Mr Mehrotra.

"Nahi Mr Mehrotra mujhe kuch zaruri kaam agya hai issliye bss abb Jana hoga Hume ".

Mayu who was listening all this also nodded her head and hugged mrs Mehrotra and said" aap tension Matt lo aunty sab theek ho jayega and mrs mehrotra just nodded her head ".

They were going when a voice stopped them

"Mayu plz matt jao ......"

When mayu and xavier turned they see Rehan who was trying to get up but failling miserably.his parents run towards him and helped him to get up .

Xavier was just looking at him with a murderous look.

Rehan who's focus was on mayu now look at xavier for a minute he got scared but he relaxed when he remembered that xavier can't do anything.
Mayu who was looking at Rehan suddenly shifted her focus on xavier who was already looking at Rehan .

"Ye dono ek dusre ko aise kyu dekh rahe hai jaise do lovers salo baad mile ho "thought mayu in her mind .

"Mayu" said Rehan .

And mayu looked at him and xavier looked at Rehan xavier was not scared but he was scared about the fact that what mayu will think about him .he was thinking when Rehan said

"Mayu he was the one......."

Hii everyone,

Hii everyone,

Kesi lagi update comments mai btana aur yaar vote karna kyu bhul jate ho agar koi mistake lagti hai toh bta diya karo 😂 okay .

Byeeee♥️♥️💗💗