prologue

I'm in my room watching some bored lectures of my previous syllabus due to my unemployed life.  I imagined my life to be not like this but turns out it's totally turn to be like this.

In Indian household literally an unemployed girl capable of getting married.  If I talk to my appa (father) I don't wanna get married like that he scold me like you don't have a job to demand like a independent girl.  I'm not upset.  But still hurts.  I'm already in despise of why my life turns to be like a foolplay.  My brother burge into the room " why did you always ditch my room door sucker" I yell.
My bro " ammu you have to know that boomblaster athai's comes home ".  I cried "what!!!!! I'm in crises for days coz of their previous visit". In tamil we call father sister's elder ones athai.
  Hah ... My brother I have to tell him thanks because whenever I enter into depression field he catch butterfly for ease my mind.  He is a light of my life.  I got a massage from my bff  "I'm walking to my office pick my call" I just realised my phone on DND because my guy friend Sara ditched me and scold me for nth time. I picked her call
"What's up" I scream.   " Hey kavzilla!!!! Why did you pick my calls late when you always free and enjoying your days with Netflix and chill out in your room. Buffalo!!!!! Don't underestimate me if it happens next time I burge into your home and hit you with my pan to toast you like a fly".

She always act like that... I first meet her in my higher secondary school admission. She's the first one  on the line.  She's is cute and passing me with two ponytail..I don't know when we growing to be bff.
"Sorry my fuzzy yuvarani (calling her princess.. her name is also yuvashree) my phone is in DND coz of my only guyfrnd he always act like  I'm a free one to talk at anytime literally I'm free but it's not forgivable to call someone unemployed like that... And today I need you to call me tonight .. boomblaster athai's visit home I'm gonna crises".
  Yuvi says "it's okay  my dear frnd I call you .. tell me about how they indulge in your peaceful life and talked about your marriage and set up the partners".
I told her off to her company and get my ass of my bed. 
I have to prepare me for their words literally know the consequences of their visit.  Few hours later  they visit ... My brother told me " Agent watson we undergo some critical moments so we have to act like we pleased"... I scream "why I'm a watson I'm a Sherlock or his sister enola".  " Whatever be my Watson or I ditch you" he said. 
I nod and welcomes a BB athai's".
They talked to my appa about my setup mans.  Huh .... I sudden I heard some name I don't want to heard of... Yes it's a name ... It's kind of shiver my nerves what's the heck I heard the name.  My athai said " parikshith is better option of our ammu "
I had tumler (glass) on my hand it's fall on this spot... What PARIKSHITH  they turn thier head of this noise... My mortal enemy no that shith shithead don't want to heard of ........
He's my childhood enemy
He's my school enemy
He's my academic enemy
Stil archenemy
I scream "No" infront of my family