Chapter 2

Tina(smiles):Baby that's okay.

Heidi:I have more then three Tina and I don't want to tell you them.

Tina:Then don't I want to figure them out on my own.

Heidi:Do you have any?

Tina(lies):No.

Heidi(makes Tina looks at her):None?

Tina(shakes head):None.

Heidi(smirks while holding Tina's chin):Really. So if I say one word you won't fold?

Tina:Nothing will make me fold.

Heidi:You do know I can get real dominant right?

Tina:I haven't seen it.

Heidi(stares at Tina seductively and smiles):I mean there's a lot you haven't seen daddy.

Tina(stares at Heidi):W-what?

Heidi:What's wrong?

Tina:What did you just say?

Heidi:Daddy.

Tina(blushes):I knew I'll make you say it.

Heidi:See I made you fold.

Tina:Not really.

Heidi:So you have a daddy kink. Which means I know yours too.

Tina:I'm supposed to guess yours.

Heidi:Just let me make you fold.

Tina:It won't work.

Heidi smirked and gently ran her hands through Tina's hair and slightly gripping on Tina's hair. Heidi slowly slid her hand to Tina's wrist and gripped on them while whispering things in her ear. Heidi let go of Tina's hair and placed her hand on Tina's face and started to kiss her. Tina immediately folded and started kissing Heidi back.

Heidi:Mmm you folded.

Tina:I didn't.

Heidi:Come on playing with your hair. Gripping your wrist moaning and calling you daddy. You folded daddy.

Tina(bites her bottom lip):Baby please can we just you know. Right now.

Heidi(smirks and gets up):Lets go.

Tina(smiles):Wait seriously?

Heidi:Don't you want to know mine as well?

Tina:Y-yes.

Heidi:Is your roommate home though?

Tina:I don't think so.

Heidi:I need you to be sure.

Tina(calls Engfa):Hey are you home?

Engfa:Mai. I'm not coming back tonight. I'll be there in the morning. I'm training this week so I'll be home during the day and training this person at night. Is everything okay?

Tina:Chai. Well see you later then!

Engfa:Mm. See you later na. (Hangs up)

Heidi:Good. Let's go.

Tina and Heidi immediately goes into Tina's room and started to kiss again. Tina picked up Heidi and carried her onto her bed not breaking the kiss. Tina started taking off Heidi's shirt and Heidi phone started to ring. It was from her mother. Heidi sat up and immediately answered her phone.