Seven

A/N: Hello babes. You are all lovely people and I want to tell you that you're beautiful. So some people have been waiting for an update (you know who you are). Therefore, I am presenting you this update. I have been very busy, as said in my note before. Buttt.... because I love you all I'm going to try my best to make a great update tonight. I'm free and want to add a bit more chapters before I leave for my vacation. As you know, I have been very slow at updating. Much stuff has went on and I haven't had time. I do now. I kinda have no idea where to go with this so bare with me. I'm sorry if it sucks. I have other story ideas but don't want to start them due to having three to finish right now. If you have any ideas for further chapters let me know. I'm always ready for suggestions. I also have other stories in progress...if you want to check out any story of mine go ahead.

Vote for a follow and a message. Comment for a reply. Do both for a shout out.

Love you all.XOXO

Now to the story...

Kat's P.O.V

My family is perfect. I can't believe me and Luke are now married. Before you ask, we didn't want anything big so we rushed to the courthouse a week ago and boom we are married. Hailey and Luke were currently playing with her dolls again. To be honest, never would I have seen Luke as the dad to do anything such as playing with dolls to keep his daughter happy. My dad would always play sports with me or take me to the woods to hunt or take me down to the pond to fish. I was always a tomboy growing up, but as soon as I hit middle school, I became more girly. I'm girly but also know how to have fun. Getting dirty doesn't bother me nor does shooting a gun, but clothes and shoes is also great.

Anyways, I had been so deep into a trip down memory lane, that I didn't notice the arms slip around my waist or the lips trailing down my neck. I turned my head to peck his lips. He smiled and walked over to Hailey who was still enjoying her dolls. "Hailey, would you like to go get some ice cream?" At Luke's question she jumped up with a squeal leaving her mouth. "Well put on some shoes. You too Kat." I rolled my eyes at his daddy tone. Quickly we all got on shoes and raced towards the car.

We entered the shop and I quickly recognized the brightly colored hair behind the counter. "Uncle Mikey!!!" Hailey screamed which caused many eyes to whip around to look at her. Michael's eyes glistened as he came behind the counter to pick her up. "Hey baby. Hello pretty lady and Luke." I giggled as Luke glared. Michael came up to miss to kiss my cheek. Luke huffed. "Aww. Does Lukey need a kiss too?" Michael turned to kiss Luke's cheek, leaving slobber on him. "Ew Mikey. That is disgusting." Michael shrugged and walked back behind the counter.

"What can I get you three?" Luke and Hailey ordered while I shook my head no. Luke looked at me funny. "When do you turn down ice cream? Are you sick?" I shook my head no. "I have to be healthy for the next few months..." He looked confused than shook his head. He paid and we took a seat. "Babe I'll be right back. I have to pee." He kissed my cheek and walked away. Hailey was enjoying her ice cream when I felt someone touch my shoulder. I whirled around to see a stranger. "May I help You?" He nodded and sat down. "You sure are pretty. I wouldn't mind taking you home tonight." He began to make me feel uncomfortable. Did he not see a child beside me? "His hand began to slowly move u my leg. "Stop. My husband is in the bathroom." He shook his head. "I always get what I want. In this case I want you." "Stop!" He continued to move his hand up my leg, even after I swatted it away. "She said stop!!" A booming voice came from behind me. Everyone in the shop turned to that person. Michael looked mad as he just noticed what was happening.

I turned to see Cal standing there fuming. The creep shook his head and kissed me with a smirk on his face. Cal shook then lunged for the guy. He pushed him on the ground and began to punch his face. Hailey whimpered so I cradled her into my chest. Michael came from behind the counter and wrapped his arms around me and Hailey. Luke came back a few seconds too late and was pissed. Cal finally stood up once the guy began to apologize and plead for mercy. "If you ever touch her again, I'll make sure to kill you." I never noticed the tears rolling down my cheek until Luke whipped them off. "I shouldn't have walked away. I'm so sorry. This is my fault." I shook my head and gave a small smile then kissed his cheek.

I walked over to Cal who was busy staring at the floor. I wrapped my small arms around him and kissed his cheek. "Thank you Cal." He shook his head. "It was nothing. That guy is scum for doing that to you." He showed a smile then walked over to the others. "Sooooo...." Nobody spoke. I actually wasn't expecting Cal to do that considering we have never talked. I looked over at Luke who looked deep in thought.

Luke's P.O.V

Why the hell would Richard do that? I'm going to kill him the next time I see him. He knew who she was and I know why he did it. He was getting back at me for having sex with his wife when they were married. Hell I didn't know the chick was married or in a relationship. I just knew she was hot as fuck and that I wanted to tap that. Thankfully I have changed all because of my family.

I really need to thank Cal later. He is the only one who knows my past considering he is part of it. He knew what Richard was doing. Cal hated Richard for many reasons. One being the reason for Tina's (his girlfriend) death. Richard always wanted to get back at me for fucking his wife and for taking drugs with a long over-due fee. I luckily have paid him for my fees. He needs to leave us the hell alone.If Kat ever finds out my past, I'm sure she would leave in a heartbeat. I have to make sure Richard doesn't tell her. The next time he does some shit like this, I'll make sure that I kill him this time. I won't fuck up like I did last time...

There it is guys. I hope you liked it. This was pretty long.