He Doesn't

Jimin wipes a tear off his face.
'Does he love me at all..?'

How do you easily forget something so beautiful, like what we had?

Truthfully, Jimin could never forget.

And he still hasn't.

Suddenly, Jungkook appears, from a distance, holding a cake in his hands.

And Lisa is walking right next to him, smiling as she holds up two bottles of champagne.

Jimin's heart sinks all over again.

"Oh, hey you two!" Chan says, wiping his hands on a towel. "Jiminsii, Jungkook and Lisa are here!"

Jimin forces a weak smile, awkwardly standing up, and Jungkook forces himself to keep his eyes off the smaller at the moment.

"Wow these look amazing," Chan says as he nicely takes the champagne bottles and cake, setting them on the table as he thanks them. "Uhm..." He looks at Jimin, trying to see if Jimin would like to introduce them, hence he knew Jungkook first, but Jimin is just fiddling with his shirt, staring at Lisa in silence, so he clears his throat and does it himself. "Guys this is Jungkook and Lisa, Jungkook is an old friend of Jimin's and we met Lisa with Jungkook.. guys, this is our family. Well, friends, but we prefer family."

Namjoon, Taehyung, Hobi, Yoongi and Felix all introduce themselves.

Jungkook and Lisa happily shake everyone's hand, everyone sharing a bunch of it's nice to meet you.

Then when they get to Jimin, he and Jungkook just look into each other's eyes quietly.

Jimin's expression looks a bit annoyed, whilst Jungkook just looks, upset. Worried even.
"H-Hi, Jimin...."

"Hi, Jungkook."

Lisa just frowns, heart hurting even herself for these two.

Afraid this would've happened.

~

"Jungkook, you ARE okay, I promise, you got this!"

Jungkook grips the wheel tighter and exhales deeply. Then bringing his right hand up to message the back of his tense neck.

"Look...you should just talk to Jimin...not right away but like, some time during the night, either if he's alone or you pull him to the side, whichever one."

Jungkook blinks away his watery eyes and nods, "You...you think he'll talk to me?"

"Well...I do not know him personally, yet, but I think he will. Plus, I hope it works between you two, because he seems so sweet and he is absolutely beautiful..."

Jungkook smiles softly now, simply imagining Jimin, the now blonde human who's grown up beautifully. He is still adorable though. Him never growing out of his cuteness makes Jungkook's heart skip a beat. "Yeah...he's beautiful, isn't he?"

Lisa laughs, nudging her best friend. "You simp.." Then she sighs. I just hope you two don't fight.....

~

Lisa sighs at their silence.

"You've got a, beautiful place here....uhm....you and, Chan...." Jungkook now frowns at the realization that this house is Jimin's, and he shares it with another man.

Who is not Jungkook.

"Hm. Funny how we planned a future like this," Jungkook says, annoyed, and shamelessly.

Jimin's eyes widen and he opens his mouth to speak but Jungkook does so first.

"I-"

"Excuse me, Jimin," He mumbles, walking away now.

Jimin's breathing picks up the angrier he gets. Then he nearly glares at Lisa before walking inside.

Jimin wipes a tear off his face.
'Does he love me at all..?'

Then he looks out and sees Jungkook interacting with others.

"He doesn't," He whispers to himself.