Was Yours!

--Hello Sugars, here posting my momentary Fiction one shot

Enjoy Reading, Do Support & Don't miss to vote and comment--

-------------

"That's why we call this life as an unpredictable, right?" i thought myself while stepping on the bridge which is going to drift me from this end to other end of the riverside so alike of my present situation, I never thought of walking alone in the same path that we walked by locking our hands tight while sharing lots of love through our eyes, is it true what you said minutes before to me "Let's part our ways".

You were very stable at that time, your voice is clear and clam that itself shows it's a decision that took so much of thoughts, my walk paused in the middle of bridge to check the sun that sets down, it's a dusk, yes it's indeed a dusk not just for the world, probably you're correct when you said "nothing is normal between us like before " right i too sensed it, you weren't give me those kitten kisses on my cheeks, you didn't paint my nails like before, you.. you didn't give that much interest on the book's review that i blabber, you didn't check my earring's color, you...you weren't same, but i thought those are signs of maturity in our love, guess what i not even give a thought for a second is that you could have fell out of love.

Still i should thank you for making this decision cause if you didn't said it by yourself i would've continued drowning into your love deep and deep, now also I'm much deep where not even a ray of light can be passed, this is really going to be difficult for me, now also my slow footsteps remind me about the day when you were making fun my small feet are reason for my slow duck walks, being duck was okay for me if the person in front of me is you...just you..maybe not anymore.

Actually I'm zero percent prepared for this moment, had fantasized us with so many different scenarios but not with this one, who would've right?, it's just few more steps to reach other side of bridge, a boy is crossing me typically in your height which remind me your shoulder where I always love to kiss cause i felt that's my perfect place to lean and pour out all my black and white moments, it's not okay for me now, maybe tomorrow or day after tomorrow I'll be okay and bounce back to the person i was a year before without you, no no not that one, how can I when all my habits and routines changed with this one year with you, maybe i can expect the maturity in me that i was expecting in our love.

I'm more matured as for the world's eye and I'm going to keep up with that, I've fantasized me in fake scenarios when some chapters in books which speaks about the female protagonist broke up and move on, Now it's time to actually live those moments, here I'm taking my last step leaving the bridge behind and landing on the ground which is not my actual destination but an next fresh path to walk towards my destination, I wish your other end of the bridge would be colorful MY LOVE "HAPPY BREAKUP DAY!".

----------------

--Thanks for reading Don't miss to vote and comment--