chapter 5

Although ten and johnny didn't give him a specific time, he knows johnny goes to the club around 5 or 6 and it's 5:30.
once he reaches their house he can a feel his heart drop to stomach . he doesn't like being late. sicheng knocks on the door and it opens revealing ten already dressed and ready to go to the club. "sicheng! why are you so late?" sicheng huffs, "i'm no late. you didn't give me a time." ten rolled his eyes but opens the door wider for sicheng to come in.

as johnny was coming down the stairs he saw sicheng and his eyes immediately darkened. "why are you here sicheng?" sicheng is offend like why wouldn't he be here. "because you told me to come."
"sicheng if you have common sense you would know to come before five since i have work but i guess you don't." sicheng opened his mouth to say something but closed again have nothing to say. "you're coming with me to the club. we leave in 10 mins." then johnny walked out leaving no room for discussion.

"why are you late anyways. you're never late" ten asks and sicheng sighs telling him all about yesterday and how he and mingyu got piss drunk. " well don't let johnny hear that story."
"too late." both boys jump at the sound of johnny's voice. "sicheng you have an exam next week you're supposed to be studying not drinking." johnny scolds.
"you said the exam is next week i still have time!"
"don't talk back" johnny growls. before sicheng can say anything, ten intervenes, "john it's almost 5:50 we should get going." johnny nods and motions then both out the door