/prologue/characters/

{ÉCHO}

'there's no name

'there's no name.'

'they call her écho, or the devil herself.'

'why does she wear the mask?'

'There's lots of rumors, but me personally I think it's to hide from her past.'

'Remind you of someone?'

'Took the words right out my mouth.'

----
{SIMON /GHOST/ RILEY}

'there his is, Simon Riley

'there his is, Simon Riley.'

'There's no picture-'

'Never.'

----

'how much longer do I have to sit here?' Écho questioned quietly into her ear piece keeping her eyes on the door waiting not very patiently for her target to walk through the door. The bell on the door rung as the girl let a smirk escape her lips from under her mask.

'parfaite' she mumbled throwing her shot of vodka back with a sting in her throat before walking up to the man putting out a hand out.
'Remember me? Time for a chat Tatiane.' The man shook her hand with fear in his eyes, he knew he was bound to get his karma.

-

I sat with my legs propped up on the table in front of me looking around the room before my eyes land on the man sitting across from me. 'Love what you did with the place tatie, I gotta say it's quite sad you won't be alive to look after your beautiful club anymore.' I said shrugging with a fake apologetic look on my face as my finger stroked the trigger of my gun that laid on my thigh.

'd'yavol, I know who killed your men. I'll tell you just don't kill me écho." He explained and I chuckled with a roll of my eyes. 'I'm serious-' blood spilled from his mouth as the bullet cut him off hitting him straight in the center of his neck. I got up and threw back my shot. 'No need to lie baby, you know I can tell' I smirked before tucking my gun into my thigh holster and walking out the room. 'Target eliminated.'

I stopped in my tracks seeing a man and women in front of me. 'I'm Kate laswell, we need your assistance on a mission.' I chuckled. 'Last time I did that all my men were slaughtered like pigs' I spat out my voice laced with venom before walking away.

'Do you know a man named Kyle Garrick?' The man next to the women said causing me to stop in my tracks before turning around. 'Who are you? And how do you know Gaz?'
I ask my eyes flicking between the two of them.

'My name is captain John price, I am the field leader of an anti-terrorism coalition. A task force by the name of TF: 141. Gaz is apart of that very task force.' He explained and I immediately nodded. 'What can I do to help?'

A/N:
Short chapter, just a little background on how she joined for the mission🫶🏼
(Outfit at the top is what she was wearing while at the club.)

parfaite - perfect

d'yavol - devil