CHP 24

Y/N'S POV

"Does he knows that how cute and adorable he is?" I mumbled when Jungkook left to room for changing clothes. Since he came back from school i am smiling like idiot. This is the effect of his presence around me. I took a deep breath and stared at the room door silently. I know this time things are different from previous.

He isn't the careless guy anymore neither I'm the stupid girl like before. I have seen him from so close now and this closeness gave me chances to get to know more about him. And the more I'm getting to know about his nature... I'm more deeply falling in "love" with him.

I placed my hand on my heart as it started to beat faster. "I guess he's the right one for me. The one made for me". I inhaled deeply while smiling. "Jeon Jungkook, very soon you'll get answer of that question which you asked me wiile shifting in this house".

After setting the table, i was waiting for him to come. He is taking long time to get fresh. "Jungkook??? When are you coming?". I shouted from Kitchen. But he didn't answered. "Kook??" I called him again. But no response. I think i should check him myself.

I was standing outside the room when i heard him talking on his phone. "I SAID DON'T REPEAT SAME THING AGAIN N AGAIN!!!". His voice seemed to be quite serious. "Yeah! You heard it right! I don't need your fuvking luxurious life! According to you it was best life for me....but mom i never felt alive!!!! I have nothing now accept y/n and look at me now! I'm enjoying my life! I'm feeling so alive! I have the one who care for me! I have the one whom i care about. That's what i need".

I covered my mouth when i heard this from him. His he on call with his mom? "Yeah! Come on call the lawyers or send me papers here. I don't want anything from you neither i wanna be part of your business". He said aggressively . "Don't blame her! She didn't ask me to do this! It's me who did this! And I'm happy with it. I guess i have to end call now . I don't wanna discuss anything further". He said and cut the call.

After ending the call , he took a deep breath and switched his aggression into a softer look. Rubbing his forehead he was coming out. I was standing beside the wall. "Am i late? Sorry i was just coming".  He spoke with a smile. Tear escaped from my eyes as i hugged him tightly. "Y-y/nie? Everything alright?".  He asked looking in my eyes in confusion. "Why you didn't tell me about this?". I spoke looking in his eyes. He smiled and cupped my cheeks.

"So you heard all this? Right?". He asked politely. "You don't have to do this all for me Jungkook!". I spoke weakly. "I'm doing this for us. I know what's right for me. If my mom wants good for me she should have supported me. But .....". He went silent before completing his words. I placed his head on my shoulder and tightened the hug. "It's fine! I am here to support you and understand you. Don't worry". I rubbed his back.

He wrapped his arm around my waist. "You are the only one who can take care of me! Just don't let me break down. I want you y/n! I really want you!". He whispered against my skin. "You are mine. And I'll never let you scatter". As i said this he looked at me with gloomy eyes. "s-say that again...". He weakly uttered. "You are mine Jungkook! Just mine!". I spoke rubbing thumb on his cheeks.

Within a second he smashed his lips on mine. I wrapped arms around his neck and deepen the kiss. I felt his tears on my cheeks while kissing. I wanted to pull apart our lips but he again pulled me closer. After few minutes he separated our lips and looked at me while breathing heavily. "I lov-...." Before he could say, i covered his his mouth. "I love you Jungkook. I'm sorry that i behaved cold with you in past without knowing what you were going through. But believe me...it was just from outside....from inside my love never stopped". I spoke.

He smiled shyly and looked down. "I never paid attention at your cold behaviour. I was thankful that you agreed living with me. Thanks for giving me second chance". He spoke. I chuckled and made him look up by lifting his chin.