GETTING READY

[before you begin reading, just know that if you want to take inspiration from this, do not be afraid to contact me in the comments.]

She was tired of being lonely, and she wanted a date. Maybe not even a date... just a stand?

"Ugh," she moaned, "I'm so horny right now.."

She picked up her dildo and picked up a straw, filled with milk. She started putting the dildo into her tight, wet pussy. She fit her finger in there too, touching and tickling the little pockets of wet, fuck-able skin. "Mmh.." she moaned, deepening the dildo. She grabbed the bottom of her suit and carefully unbuttoned it, placing it neatly on her bed. She lifted up her crop top and started squirting the milk from the straw on her. She moaned as she started squeezing it in her mouth, blushing, almost as it a real, hot dick was fucking her.

Her phone vibrated, it was her mother. She quickly threw her clothes back on, not being able to help herself moaning on her hot, pink panties. She picked it up and greeted her mother with a calm, simple "Hi!"

"Sweetie, you know your New Year's party was on today?" her mother calmly replied.
"O-oh yeah! I knew that! Don't be silly mom!" she acted, almost as if she hadn't completely forgot.

"Alright then - bye bye sweetie!" her mother cheered.

"B-bye!" happily replied sweetie.

"Fuck!" she moaned, throwing the dildo and straw out of sight. She placed her suit on the chair, neatly pressing all the folds. She put on her Christmas crop top, which revealed so much it might've just been a bra. It made her super horny. She then put a sparkly, glittered jumper on. She couldn't help just turning the little squares the other way, turning the purple to the pink. She then put the tightest, smallest shorts on she could find. It made her look so hot she started fingering herself in the mirror. It made her even hornier.

"Mmh.. I'm so fucking hot.." she moaned. She went into her makeup room and cracked open a new pack. She put on her cherry flavour chopstick and began doing her skincare with flannels and products that made her skin as smooth as butter. She began putting her makeup on her cheeks. She looked pretty as ever, setting off to the party in style, hopefully finding someone to fill her darkness (literally) or maybe, even further.

She started glossing her smooth, buttery skin with her expensive products. She picked up her hair dryer and began to blow, smoothing and flattening her hair.

She grabbed her hair and put it in a beautiful, elegant bun as she strode off like the true boss she was and tip-tapped down the stairs, wearing her high heels. She looked like a supermodel - and righteously so, she was to the boys.

They all adored her - they sent her seductive texts and pictures. She acted like she didn't notice them - but she did, and they turned her on.