THE MOON FALLS

The time was 9:45pm. She parked her expensive hellcat - car at the parking area, and strode out, criss-crossing her legs.

She placed her smooth, kissable hands on the metal of the pull-door. A burst of light shot out into her eyes as she criss-crossed her way into the room.

The boys stared her down and began to blush. They all would take a bullet for her, and they would most likely go to more extents.

One of the attractive men walked up to her and placed his hands around her neck. He whispered "You're mine, and nobody else's, kitten." and kissed her on her cheek. She giggled and blushed as he began to touch her neck and rub his fingers across her chin.

She moaned as he began to make out with her. All the boys stared in jealousy as she began to kiss him back. It was seriously turning her on, as the man pushed her against the wall. He pulled her arms up and started to make out with her as she couldn't control it. Although she felt abused, she liked it.

The DJ began to play songs, and the two began to dance. As the man picked her up by the arms, spinning her around in the air, he would occasionally kiss her and make her feel comfortable.

She would always giggle as he began venturing deeper, touching her tits. She uncontrollably blushed as he began to slightly hump her whilst dancing - seriously turning her on.

She began to touch his chest, and he wrapped her around in his arms on her neck. He pulled her up and began to kiss her lips, she began to kiss back.

"Care for a champagne?" he asked, popping a lid off a bottle he had in his hand bubbling up.
"Oh - yes please!" she told him.

As he passed her his bottle, he began to walk back to the stands to get himself another one.
It was almost like a conscience alley - all the other boys (noticeably jealous) began to chant "ooo" as if they were taunting him.

He smirked and said "At least I got her, thirsty pricks."
They all dropped down and faced the tables, thinking about what he had just said to them. "Hey, not cool man." one said. "You know how much we like her, you don't need to taunt us for your ability to pull her." he cried.

"Ooo.. someone's getting emotional." he replied, laughing his head off as his mind celebrated its clever comeback. They all sighed and drank away their pain. "One bottle, please" said the man to the guy working at the drinks.
"C'ming right up!" said the cashier in his deep Australian accent.

As he exchanged the money for the bottle, he walked back up to his girlfriend.

"Wow, that was good, babe." she grinned at him.
"Everything best for you." he smiled back. "Now come on, cheers." he said, flicking the bottle of champagne's lid up and lightly clashing it against hers.

"By any chance, can I know your name?" he pondered, drinking the champagne.
"Ah, my name is Rose, what's yours?" she replied with a smile sweet as honey.
"Rose, a name almost as pretty as you, babe." he smiled. "My name is Alejandro, I'm actually from Spain, but I've lived here in the USA for basically my whole life."

"Alejandro..." she moaned in a Spanish accent. It made him blush.
"C'mere baby," he said, wrapping her neck in his arms. She nudged his chest with her head whilst he kissed her on the back of the neck.

"T-touch me.." she moaned, pulling up her shirt. He put his working, weary hands on her tits and started stroking them, making her blush and moan. He pulled her round and into the corner where nobody could see what they were doing.

She unzipped his pants and started stroking and touching his dick, making him hard and blush. "Babe.." he moaned with a grin, still touching her hot tits.

"Quick! ZIP!" yelled Rose, pulling down her shirt as he zipped his pants back up. The maintenance team walked up to them with a puzzling look.
"No sexual activities, right?" said one with a stern, aggressive tone.
"He's moody." whispered Alejandro into her ear. She giggled.
"Yeah, nothing bad here. She'd be lucky if!" he giggled. She looked at him with a funny face and laughed. The team smirked and walked off.

"Close one.." he whispered, still making love to her tits.
"Babe.. you're so hot.." she moaned.
"You're too." he said, sounding stern. He laughed the voice off as her tone went from surprised to laughing.

"Should we go get something to eat? I'm very hungry." announced Alejandro. She happily nodded along and went over to the bar.

"Hey can we have a.." she threw her hand over his mouth.
"Two American bacon burgers with a side of fries, large size please." she interrupted him.
"Babe how'd you know!?" he grinned, still sounding surprised.

"Just my power, heh!" she giggled.
"It's the protests, they're getting stronger!" giggled the old man walking by. They all laughed and Alejandro found it very amusing.

"After this.. do you wanna.. you know?" she said, trying to build up confidence to say it.
"F-f-fuck?" she followed on.
"Yes!" he yelled, trying to sound quiet. "Let's eat our burger first, it'd be quite uncomfortable without it!" he giggled.
After they finished the burger, Alejandro led her out of the building, and he led her into his house which coincidentally was next to the building. "I moved here because I wanted more parties!" he exclaimed.

He switched the lights on in his room. "W-wow you're rich!" she looked shocked staring at his items. Suddenly, she glanced back at him and he revealed his six pack abs, taking off his black jacket and white shirt. He looked glossy, just how she liked him. "Baby, you're so hot.." she moaned.

"Call me daddy, babe." he said, unzipping his pants. He pulled down his underwear to reveal his dick. She stared in amaze as he laid her down on the bed. He flung her tight shorts off and pulled her hot, pink panties down. He rubbed it on his nose and threw them out the way. Then, he threw off the sparkly jumper, only leaving the crop top there. Obviously, that wouldn't go past and he threw it away, onto his beautiful carpeted floor.

He began to shove his hot dick into her tight pussy, making her feel more than a guest at his house. She moaned so hotly as his dick went in and out of her, then he rubbed it between her tits. She put her mouth around it and started sucking it, making Alejandro whimper and moan.

He began to comfort her, kissing her neck and rubbing the hairs on her tight, wet pussy.
They began to dance- Alejandro still fucking her in and out. Her tits were pressed against his chest and he tried not to nut at how hot she was.

He placed her down on the bed and started shoving his dick into her huge ass. Cum started to spray and leak out as he turned her over on her side, nutting all over her big, hot tits.

"Don't tell anyone.." he whispered to her, still fucking her after spraying her with cum. She nodded as a faint grin appeared across his face. His oily, tan skin stood out to her as he question where was most comfortable. She pointed to a certain spot, and he moved her over.

"Shhh.." he whispered, putting back on his clothing. She did the same too, picking her clothes up from the floor. He couldn't help but spanking her hot ass-cheeks as she bent over to pick her panties up.

After fully clothing themselves, they flung the doors at the party to step in, Alejandro still smiling from how good it was.