GAY

So honest fine and lovely morning three people I went to the movie theater. I watch the Frederick Southborough movie and then there's three lovely lovely people talked through the whole movie of their other friend name Nihachu join Mum and then afterwords they went to this lovely, lovely place called the Mandarin, and then they ate the food awkwardly. Sorry I teach other as one of the ugliest out of the blue blue does the wall and tomorrow ate a giant size of cake that I s yo other they then continued eating food and slurping up their drinks like you and then they also open the emergency door. The alarm sounded what is the inventor that the other one could be is cringe as they wish to be. they then decided to eat the emergency door which then sounded even louder and her name is Alex💔💔💔 until all of it until I have a D alarm they then a bird off the wall and flowers and they eat the entire tree because they were hungry little piggies you need to add, they also eat basically chicken balls coded in sugar without chicken sugar. They also decided them to eat every single person that was inside and then they ate the cotton candy machine. They also followed it look up the fish because they felt like it. they also went over all of their oldest memories together and then they smelled towels. They commented on how the towels smell like fake lemon, scented light on wipes like them. Yes they also asked if the cringes one was talking to Wattpad you are the craziest. They also agreed that I was the craziest one out of all three of the children the children 98 the tree more and then we get the violently crop out the tree.
The end