HAIL THE ORIGAMI KORIGAMI-

"Mario- WHAT IS THAT!?" Olivia let out a shrill scream.

Bowser also yelled "I'VE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT BEFORE! AND IBE SEEN SOME BAD STUFF BELIEVE ME!"

The so called "Gun" started shooting missiles everywhere. much like the colored pencils but very rapidly they shot through the air, through the walls.

"Be careful!" Olly commanded. "These walls are made of paper! Money doesn't grow on trees!"

"TELL THAT TO THE TREE THAT GAVE US COINS IN THE WHISPERING WOODS- AAAAAAH!" Olivia screams as a bullet wooshed past, almost hitting her.

"HAIL THE ORGAMY KORIGAMY!" The Gun had a southern accent

"Its Origami KING, not KORIGAMI!" Olly shouted, he was utterly offended.

"I AM THE GUN AND I WILL SHOOT YOU! YOU WILL BE SHOT BY ME!" The gun went on a shooting frenzy.

"MY FINGER'S ON THE TRIGGER BUD! AN' I'M NOT AFRAID TO PULL IT!" The Gun paused. "Wait I don't have fingers- wait- WHICH PART OF ME IS MY MOUTH!?"

"Well guess he's gonna have an existential crisiiiIIIII AAAAAARGH!" Bowser quipped, which quickly turned into him being shot and dissapearing.

"OH NO- AAAA NOT AGAIN!" Olivia jumped out of the way leading to Mario being shot, and for once, actually saying something

A very loud and shrill scream.

"OHMYGOSHAREYOUOKAY!?" Olivia shrieked. To find that he was on fire and running back and forth. Still screaming.

"OH GOSH UH- WHATDOIDOWHATDOIDOWHATDOIDO-"

"WILL YOU SHUT UP! YOUR VOICE IS GETTING ANNOYING!" Gun yelled at her. She took that pretty badly because she just started crying. And screaming. And running everywhere with mario.

"THIS IS HORRIBLE, A'M OUT." The gun sprinted- or- hopped away.

"Well, that fight ended rather quickly."
*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*

WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE-

WELLLLL UH HERES THIS CUS I SAW THAT GUN MEME SO YEAH THATS NICE MIGHT DO YAPE IDK I DONT OWN EITHER OF EM OR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS DBDHDHDH

I'M JUST KINDA POSTING THIS CUS I FORGOT ABOUT THE ROLESWAP AND ITS KINDA FUNNY- SO UQH YEAH JDND