✮.-Faded memories-.✮

Days pass and Ani hasn't done anything but try her best to survive on her own without causing any noise,fearing that the creatures would come for her.As hours pass her supplies slowly disappear one by one,until they finally ended.Once they ended Ani had no idea how to get them back until she finally built up enough courage to step out of the shack and look around for food and water,bringing the silencer she found in there the first time she entered in that shack that she officially calls home.After a short period of time she found a river and a lost pot,as any child that used to watch survival shows as a child, she took the pot and filled it with water and brought it back to the shelter,afterwards she immediately went to look for some wood,which she easily found behind the shack itself.As she got back inside with everytime,she had a clear plan of what to do,knowing that the town she used to stay in was far away from her current location she decided to actually set up a fireplace,using wood..the pot..but how could she turn it on without a lighter or a match? easy,she used some wood dust and kept moving something up and down on the wood for a while until a flame actually appeared.As the water boiled,Ani feared the creatures would spot her from the smoke her fireplace produced,it didn't matter though,she had no other choice did she?

After the water was finally done boiling,she stopped the fire and went back in,after searching the shack for a while she found a really old radio that could've helped her gain current news about the apocalypse situation hopefully,as she turned it on,there were absolutely no good news,the apocalypse was only getting worse,more towns getting raided,and more types of creatures getting discovered by military armies trying their best to kill the invaders,it seemed like the creatures were very fragile and could be killed with a single gunshot,aside of that,it seemed like people agreed on the fact that the creatures Ani decided to call monsters were unable to enter any kind of forests or water ambients,the world was finally becoming magical,was it?

Years passed and Ani grew and moved into a village composed of those who survived the sudden attack of 6 years ago,where many people lost their loved ones like Ani did.