INTRODUCTION OF THE CHARACTERS

Aria: The wise and compassionate leader of the fairies, known for her soothing songs that could heal both hearts and wounds.

Finnian: The mischievous prankster, with a talent for conjuring illusions and brightening the spirits of all who crossed his path.

Seraphina: A master of elemental magic, she had an affinity for water and could call upon rivers to dance and protect the realm.

Eldric: The guardian of the sacred flora, he possessed the power to make the forest bloom and thrive with his touch.

Luna: The enigmatic fairy of the night, her silver wings shone like the moon, and she could foresee events through dreams.

The Luminous Allies

Solara: The charismatic leader of the Luminari, whose light is said to rival the sun itself.

Elysium: A Luminari with the power to manipulate time, able to see glimpses of the past and future.

Aurora: Known for her ability to weave illusions of the northern lights, creating mesmerizing displays in the sky.

Daelin: A Luminari gifted with the control over celestial fire, capable of both destruction and illumination.

Lysandra: The guardian of dreams, who can bring dreams to life and shape the fabric of reality.