Chapter five: the prohepy

" Babe, what is it?" Seth asked on the phone " it's with our son and purity, I will explain when you get home, just hurry up please." said Tracey, " alright I will get home ASAP, bye." ' well time to get started on diner' Tracey thought.
Salem led purity into a beautiful living room, ( I'm jus gonna let you guys imagine it ) purity and Salem sat Down next to each other on a couch, they say there silently for awhile, till Salem broke the silence. " so Purity, how do you like your stay so far?"it was all I could manage to say! I mean, I could stare at her beautiful face for hours but then she would think I'm a creep haha. " oh, it's been wonderful." said purity, " good, I'm glad you like it here, so how long do you plan on staying?" " Well I don't know, but I probably won't be leaving for awhile." at that moment I wanted to jump for joy! But I couldn't haha, but I really want to get to know Purity a little better. I wanted to know what her likes and dislikes are, but all that will come in time. let me let her get used to things around here, she seems a little shy, but she likes my body that's for sure! " Oh good! I'm looking forward to it." I said with a smile. " hey wanna watch tv?" " Sure." what kind if show do you like to watch?" " Um, do you know what raising hope is?" " I love that show!" Really? Me too." " good we already have something in common." Purity let out a little giggle, I knew right then and there that I was gonna love her laugh.

Tracey's POV ( sorry I never said Salem,s POV up there lol )

Seth finally got home, " he babe," I said as I have him a kiss, he decided to deepen the kiss and I pushed him away, " not right now Hun, what I need to talk to you about is very important." seth let out a groan, " fiinneeee, what is so important?" " Well, remember the prophecy I was taking about before purity got here?" " Uh, yeah." " well, I saw into the future earlier and well, the prophecy is about Salem and Purity." Seth's eyes widened in shock, " but how could it be?" " Well, I don't know, but my good friend Gemma probably knows a thing or two about it, I will contact her tomorrow." little did they know, Leon Salem's and Alice's brother was standing in the doorway of the kitchen drinking beer. he cleared his throat and Tracey and Seth look over to him. shit!!!! " Leon? How long have you been standing there?" " Oh, only to hear that there is some prophecy and my brother is it!! Tell me mom, what exactly is the prophecy?" " Ok, I know your not gonna let this go, so i will tell you, but you have to promise not to tell Salem or Purity. if you do, well I will have to think of a punishment." " Purity is here? Oh sorry I promise, go on." " well, a very long time ago there was this prophecy, it has two vampires, a man and a woman. they had met each other and pretty soon were in love, so much they were just inseparable. the mans friend had met the woman, he was entranced by her beauty. he soon found out his friend was in love with her, so by jealousy he snuck into their House in the middle of the night, and kidnapped the woma and tried to force her to marry him, he had kept her for two weeks and that's when the man found her. he figured out the only way to get her back was to kill his used to be best friend. He thought if that man was truly his friend he would have not kidnapped his love. He didn't kill him though but just locked him up, married his love and his friend finally just died from jealousy. and that is what is going to happen to Salem and Purity, just maybe a little bit different." " wow mom, may I meet this beautiful woman?" " Well of course."

Thanks so much for reading!!!!! So now it just gives y'all a little insight to what will kinda be going on in this story. kinda started to get interesting isn't it? Haha anyways this was a really long chapter. I will try to update tomorrow so stay tuned. :-) oh and picture is Salem. I know I know I just had to use him. tom is just wow!!! Ya know, so I used his Adam Character from only lovers left alive so enjoy!!