"U" just a letter

Meeting you was never a coincidence
It was our fate . your laugh or even little giggles were my favorite things in this fu*king world. You know my grandma used to tell me 'long time ago god created human with two hearts but later on god seprate them so one heart can find another one. And i had find mine in you. You complete me. Loving you was my decision but proving me wrong was your choice. People said I was crazy, hell yeah I was crazy, crazy for you , your presence, your smile. how your love can ever be enough for me when when my heart has always been ruptured part of my body. I was always afraid of losing you. My heart is so empty now but you know what this emptiness is more heavy than other thing in the world. Loving you were never my intentions I swear its all just happen.before I was in a surviving empty soul but made me feel how its feel to live. You made me want to live.  I wanted the peace. You were the peace. In search of simple shell I got a beautiful pure and rare Pearl which I was dying to kept with me for rest of my life. The two words and one letter can't handle how much I feel for you. How much we try to escape each other but destiny has her own ways. I never believe in fates, destiny but you made me believe. I love you with my soul and eyes cause my face will change, my mind will forget my heart will stop but my soul and eyes will always and only search for you. Today my tears and the blue sky is witnessing my love. I will never doubt our love. It is, was and will always be us. You and me like sea and sky. If multilives are real then every live I want to be with you. You tell me the stories I never dare to read. You made me realize the home is where you are. Now I feeling relive. Everything is getting blurred . Something is fading and now I am coming to you cause I want to rest in peace.

And there close eyes of a old lady on a grave under a beautiful sky .

"Some stories continue after death also......."