Meeting

Emery's pov

Anger,rage and annoyance
Those are the three emotions that we're going through me at the moment, I was currently getting ready to meet my foster family well not the family just the parents which I know absolutely nothing about,Stella reckons that I'll like e'm more if I don't have time to think of reasons to hate them , which personally I thought was ridiculous I mean if you're going for lunch with someone you should at least know them. Throwing on my shoes I quickly checked my fit in the mirror and sprayed some perfume on myself

                      Her fit ^^I walked down the stairs of the house to see Stella at the bottom patiently waiting for me,she looked up at me and smiled giving me a nod and started to walk towards the door and out to her car, I quickly run after ...

                      Her fit ^^
I walked down the stairs of the house to see Stella at the bottom patiently waiting for me,she looked up at me and smiled giving me a nod and started to walk towards the door and out to her car, I quickly run after her jumping in the back and buckling up,"so what restaurant are we going to?" "Raising canes." Stella replies getting the gist that she's in her serious mood which basically leaves no room for me to mess about, we pull up and exit the car while walking through the door I see Stella meet eyes with a lovely looking pair and it clicks in my mind that that them my supposedly forever parents.

My eyes connect with the both of them as we walk over and I feel some sort of connection to them, sitting down with the at their table they greet Stella and give me a warm parental smile which makes me a bit uneasy as I've never really gotten that before, after ordering I just pull out my phone but still listen to the conversation going on . After eating Stella calls me of my phone but me being me I told her to hold up as I was busy scrolling through instagram, suddenly to my surprise my phone is snatched out of my hand by a smiling Tiffany "HEYY that's my phone" I shout at her but she just tells me that " yes it is and you'll get it back when we're leaving " knowing there's nothing I can do I sit back into my chair and mope " As I was trying to say Em we've come to the conclusion that it is in the Nelsons interest to foster you and hopefully one day adopt you later on down the line" my eyes widen with shock but just as I'm about to argue Stella continues "before you even dream about declining or let's say try to decline you should know that it's already official" I let out a big sigh deciding to let fate show the way.

With the conversation ending and Stella having told me all the details I need to know like how I'll be moving in three days too soon but a day before that I'll be meeting most of the kids that still live in the house also I found out how I'll be having sixteen siblings nine which are adopted and the others biological, as the bill is split half way as neither party could decide on who would pay we began our journey back to the care home where I spent the next three day packing,wondering if the Nelsons would actually like and accept me and contemplating whether I would really find my forever home with these people part of me wanted that to be true but the other part still wanted to have my family...my blood family.