Nun x God

Rosie stood lonesome in the church, looking for matches at the alter. She was trying to smoke but her lighter died. 
  Suddenly, her hips slammed into the alter, someone pushing onto her. She could feel something hard on her ass. 
  "Seriously?" she muttered, flustered by the approch. Her hands laid flat on top the alter, holding herself steady as God held her waist.
  He slowly thrusted, rubbing his covered boner on her.  
  "You look so pretty when you think you're alone," said God in that stupid horny voice he does. 
  She rolled her eyes, "Oh, do I really?" 
  "Mhm,,," he hummed, pulling her skirt down and fingering at her panties. 
  God pulled his boner out of his pants and gently rubbed the tip. He wiped his precum and rubbed it on Rosie's vulva, sticking his one finger in her. 
  Rosie winced at his cold fingers. 
  She didn’t really want this, but she did ache for attention. 
  He pushed his boner into her vagina, Rosie slighgly huffing. She hated him, but oh, he felt good,,,
  With only a few thrusts, Rosie felt warmth rush through her lower torso. It ached so good. She leaned forward to rest her chest on the alter. She huffed with every thrust, turning her head to look at Mother Mary's statue. She had always thought Mary was beautiful. 
  God adjusted his stance, hitting a new spot inside Rosie. She gasped. Oh fuck it ached so good. 
  She felt God finish inside her, his ebbing boner throbbing. 
  She quickly stuck her hand under her panties and rubbed her clit. With God's last few thrusts, she was able to finish. 
  She grunted, her legs getting weak. She pushed into God, wanting to be as full as possible. 
  God pulled out. She could feel a glub of cum ooze out of her hole. 

  As God buckled his pants, Rosie pulled up her skirt. When it well and adjusted, she looked up to see God with his hand out. 
  He had a brand new lighter in his palm. 
  She gave a slight frown, looking between the gift and God. 
  He sighed and rolled his eyes. He dug his free hand into his back pocket. 
  Now he held a new lighter and a ten-ounce bag of weed. 
  Rosie took both of them. She needed it after that.