Understanding

I saw the time and realized I have to give baths to everyone, including Incineroar. I read about not touching their tails so I at least know not to even attempt that. I decide to start with the babies, and all my comrades except Lucario help bathe them, Incineroar looked depressed and he was focused on his thoughts while bathing.

I didn't want to pry, he was lost in his head and busy, I decide to finish and check on Lucario. I walk back to find him arranging the last sign, I thank him and he really was a bit tired.

Lucario: Master?

Chris: Lucario, you can take a nap.

Lucario: Do you need me?

Chris: No, Please rest up.

Lucario: Very well, I shall rest.

Chris: Use my bed, just don't lay on you're stomach.

Lucario: Ok.

Chris: Sleep well.

Lucario: Thank you.

Chris: Should I suggest, No he probably wouldn't.

Lucario: Master, I would do it.

Chris: Oh, Sorry. I don't want you to do it cause of me.

Lucario: Very well. I'll keep it in mind though. Oh and Incineroar is looking for you.

Chris: Of course thanks Lucario.

Lucario: I'll sleep now.

Chris: Right, night.

Incineroar walks in and looks at me he's seems angry and scared, I just calmly tell him to sit as I try to explain why Ninetales is here, he looked appalled and mad, as if I betrayed his trust and he angrily hissed at me. I was saddened and he either realized this or felt bad cause he then got close and put his head in my hand.

He purred and tried to be a cute kitty like when he was little, I got a little better, but wasn't enough. He seemed sad and he desperately tried to make me happy, he must have felt horrible, I walked out and went to work as he must have cried from the sounds in the room and left back outside.

I felt bad for him, and started to wonder if I'm doing something wrong. I really wanted to know what's wrong, but I couldn't do anything. I then got surprised by Lucario as he appeared in a instant and grabbed the knife cutting himself.

I quickly dropped it and began to worry for him, as I got the first aid kit to keep him from bleeding. I then ran to a Pokémon Center and waited for a bit. While there some pokemon passed by and they were looking worried and or mating prepped which meant Nurse Joy might be checking if they are ok for mating.

After some time, I got called and Lucario was smiling, as he looked very happy. Nurse Joy then said that he was happy to see me, after knowing I was waiting for him for the past hours. He blushed and nodded which was strange cause he never would get flustered, but I guess the thought of him appreciating me was against his way of the martial arts.

He was different after this, he looked at me and blushed and he would hold his arm nervously, he felt embarrassed when I brought up the fact I stayed, he would even look away from me and walk away.

Incineroar however, came running as he panicked and checked me for injuries. Lucario explained and he backed off, I however hugged him as he returned it with the same gesture and purring. He was acting much more loving and I had to ask what happened.

He just turned his head side to side as he purred and rubbed on me, which is new. He seemed very entranced and wanted to say something until Lucario pushed him out and told him to give him sometime.