Chapter 7 - Chaos

My eyes slowly opened to the welcoming picture of Death asleep, and I in his muscular arms. His embrace was warm, comforting and one that i'd never felt before. My right hand laid over his bare chest above his heart, witch was beating steadily. I smiled and kissed his right breast softly, watching him shift slightly in his sleep. His now burgundy just-fucked hair was a long, luscious, mess sprawled out against his pillow.

I cannot believe last night... the shit he did to me... the shit i did to him... Better than i had imagined! Especially since most of it was stuff i'd only seen in porn. Oh no, last night was more dirty than any porn i'd ever seen.

It was funny, back on Earth, hearing my neighbors-that-didn't-even-know-i-was-their-neighbor-'s fight about how one was watching too much porn. Watching that was hilarious. The woman, who's name was Rubby threw a whine bottle at her now ex husband and he ran out of the house. I felt bad... but at the same time i didn't. Stealing wifi was fun, and apparently so was ruining people's lives.

"Because your life was ruined from the moment you were born," Death said quietly from beside me. He opened his eyes, revealing one beautiful white eye, and one sexy blue one. I stared at him for a moment before nodding and shifting slightly. He smiled and brushed a strand of hair away from my sight. "Don't worry. We'll find out who your parents are, and why they left you on Earth when you belonged here... with me," he sighs. I felt my cheeks blaze. I feel like i belong here with him...

I nodded, but deep inside i didn't want to know who they were. They got rid of me, they didn't want me, so why would i want to know who they are? At the same time though, i need to know what my powers are.

"You also need to know what race you classify as," he laughed softly. I looked up at him confused and he explained. "Well you can be man things; a merman, imp, fairy, warlock, reaper and many other things. Hades is great at matching faces and finding people. He's a little obsessed with technology."

I nodded, nuzzling against his chest, already taking in too much information for the morning.

"Well-"

"No. Stop reading my thoughts Death. I don't fucking like it," i said sternly. He smiled and quickly whisked me onto his lap.

"I was going to say: Well, we should finish our bond. And before you ask, you have to bite me, drink my blood, then place my palm over your heart, and i place your hand over mine," He nodded, then sat up with me still in his lap. He healed my head in his palms and looked at me sternly. "You will see things that you've never seen and that you would never want to see when we completely bond together. Things from my life. My entire life. Not all of it but a good enough amount that it might... knock you out. It's a strong amount of information for a human, but not a demi-God. I just hope you'll be able to handle it, but mostly, accept the things that I've done in my past. You can opt out of this Damon. You can walk out of here, and break the bond-"

"After knowing what it'll do to you? Yea, no thank you. There's a fucking reason a past is called the past. I'ts over. Yes sometimes it does come back to haunt you but you beat it before, you can damn well do it again. And fuck i know you're not perfect because neither am I. For fucks sake Death i let my friend-," i sighed and removed his hand from my face. He just looked up at me and nodded. "I let my friend get run over by a train. we robbed a gas station together, and the owner chased us with a gun. I don't know how he did it but he cornered us on a train track with four other guys who also had guns. He through my friend, Maria on the tracks, and told me that if i didn't give the shit back, he'd shoot her and let the train run her over. I needed food.... i had nothing... so i ran, and she died."

Death sighed and snapped his fingers, clothing us both in pairs of satin pajamas. He shrugged and yawned.

"I've done worse, and that's called surviving. You do what you have to do to live. It isn't your fault, it's God's fault for inducing the fear of death into your brain-"