HIS POSSESSIVE HUSBAND & SON

Morning sunrays found there ways to couple sleeping so peacefully. In their bedroom, Even in dizziness sleep their smile's didn't left the lips.

Suddenly a knock interrupt the sleep of two men's but only one woke up..

Jungkook:-"ahh..... gukkie, just come in, why knock?" As stirred, said in morning voice.

A little boy nearby five years walked in with Little feets of his. Trying to not make any sound cause he doesn't want his eomma sleep to be distrub.
With the help of his appa, he climbed up the bed.

Taegukk:-"morning dada" he kissed his father's cheeks.

Jungkook:-"you too, my little champ" he kissed his son's chubby cheeks.

Taegukk:-"eomma ishh slweeping" said in whisper tone. Looked at his mumma cooing at his morning face.

Jungkook:-"yes, he's sleeping. Look at him, sleeping yet looking gorgeous in this state" mindlessly lost he comments, viewing his husband full forgetting the presence of 5 year boy.

Taegukk:-"yeah!, dwon't look at my eomma like that" the little boy with puffed cheeks said.

He loves his eomma so much more then his dada, it's not like he doesn't loves his father but mother is first priority for him.

Jungkook:-"yeah! You Little brat! He's mine husband, i can look at him however I wants" he scolds his son, like fighting for his banana milk.

Taegukk:-"HE'S MINE EOMMA!!" he replied back, standing straight, both little fist of his resting against waist.

Jungkook:-"HE'S MINE HUSBAND!!"he throwed back the reply, matching his height to Little monster while sitting.

Taegukk:-"he loves me more than you" he pocked his tongue out, moving it in teasing way.

Jungkook:-"he loves me more than you, son. He Just doesn't shows it in public" he smirked internally thinking about the naughty night's couple shares.

As they bicker more and more soon the sleeping peacefully human being stirred up from his sleep because of loud noises.

Taehyung:-"Yeahh!.... what's you both are fighting over" after yawning looking at two demon's he asked.

Taegukk:-"eomma, dada ish fighting to me" with pout he said innocently like he wasn't fighting with his father just one second before.

Jungkook:-"oh my god! You liar, son. Darling, don't believe this little brat" he glared at his son getting the same in return.

Taehyung:-"you both will never let me in peace!" With frustration he says.

It was their daily drama taegukk and jungkook fighting over taehyung and than, they will end up laughing together before the day ends.

Taegukk:-"eomma, you sleep more. Me and dada will make breakfast for you" he gently kissed his mother's forehead, both cheeks, eyes and nose.

Taehyung:-"My baby" he also kissed his Babie's cheeks.

Taehyung's feels so happy to have a son like gukk. Who take cares of him so much.

Jungkook:-"everything is okay but i m jealous. I also wants kisses from you taehyung"In intention of getting kiss, he forwards his face towards his husband.

Taehyung:-"SERIOUSLY...!?, kook, now you are jeonlous from your own son" he scolds the big man forgot to see the little devil behind teasing his father with his actions.

Jungkook:-"But, i m also your baby" said with pout.

Taegukk:-"No you are not!"

Taehyung:-"you both fight. Let me freshen up" saying it he leaves the two alone. Walking in Bathroom.