Matchmaking Masterpiece

Da-Eun, you couldn't have asked for a greater life companion than your daughter. She was the bright light in your life, the reason you smiled even on the darkest days. Da-Eun was thirteen years old and had  a heart the size of the Pacific Ocean. Despite her young age, she was smart and was able to tell when something wasn't right.

You'd always been open and honest with Da-Eun, telling her about your life and feelings. However, the weight of your unhappiness has recently grown increasingly difficult to disguise. You were aware that she could sense your distress, but you wanted to save her any unnecessary stress.

Da-Eun had a passion for dancing, which you passionately supported. Her skill was obvious, and the happiness she radiated while dancing was contagious. Her dreams focused on dance, and you were determined to encourage that passion. You discovered that JustJerk Academy was the finest place for her to further develop her skills after looking into various dance academies. It was a prestigious institution known for its top-notch instructors.

Da-Eun's excitement was obvious when you told her the news. She couldn't believe what had happened and began preparing for her first class right away. You watched her practise her routines at home with pride, her excitement pouring through.

Da-Eun was a bundle of nervousness and excitement on the day of her first lesson at JustJerk Academy. Her hair was beautifully tied up, and she was dressed in her favourite dance attire. You drove her to the studio, and she practically skipped through the doors, excited to begin her new journey.

You couldn't help but feel a range of emotions as you waited for her outside the studio. You were happy for her and proud of her progress towards her goals. There was also a sense of sadness, as you had to think about it on your own happiness and the decisions you'd made in life.

The legendary Bada Lee was Da-Eun's teacher at the academy. Bada was not only a fantastic dancer, but also a passionate and motivating teacher. She had a special way of connecting with the children and bringing out the best in each of them. Her classes were lively, and her pupils liked her for the warmth and kindness she radiated.

Something about Bada drew your interest from the moment you watched her teach. It wasn't simply her extraordinary talent; it was also her grace, compassion, and encouragement of her students. You saw her connect with the kids and offering them guidance and encouragement with genuine feelings.

Da-Eun's admiration for Bada grew as the weeks passed. She adored her instructor, praised her at home, and regarded her as a role model. Da-Eun couldn't stop talking about her class experiences and how Bada had inspired her to improve as a dancer.

As you listened to your daughter's stories, your heart flooded with pride. But it wasn't simply Da-Eun's dancing progress that kept you coming back to the academy. Bada was the one. Her presence was captivating, and something about her drew your attention to her.

While waiting for Da-Eun's lesson to end, you caught yourself stealing glances at Bada. It wasn't simply her dancing ability; it was also the way she engaged with the children and her real enthusiasm for teaching. You appreciated her passion to her students, and seeing how much she cared touched your heart.

Bada approached you with a warm smile one day as you waited outside the studio. "You must be Da-Eun's mom. She talks about you all the time."

As you returned her smile your heart skipped a beat. "Yes, I am her mother. She adores you a lot."

As she spoke, Bada's eyes twinkled. "Da-Eun is an outstanding student." It's a pleasure to have her in my class."