Chapter 6

"What she is doing here? Is she following me? God I can never understand her?" Karishma thought

"Excuse me, this is my home. What are you doing here?" Haseena replied, as she had again read Karishma's thoughts, but this time she too replied in her mind.

Karishma and Haseena stood opposite to each other with shocked expression with much thoughts. Both don't know, what the other one is doing here and completely clueless. "Damn, how come she is here, where does she even get the address of my home.  Why she is here, And What if she had told Ammi everything. No... Please No.. Please. Please" Haseena thought to herself.

"Oh God" Haseena sighs, and her mind is struggling to find the answers, but then her phone rings, and unintentionally she picked that call, "Why you are taking so much time to answer. And why you didn't picked my calls earlier" Rey asked in go one.

"Rey, Hold on" Haseena replied as her mind is forming any sentence, as she intentionally not answered his calls before, as she don't know, how to answer him about his Adamant Sister's situations, and right now, her mind is not thinking for the answer to his questions, rather it's only thinking that, 'why the girl is here' 

"She is at her store owner's home as PG. I called u, to inform this, as I asked you to look for her, and now only, you are picking up my call" Rey said the reason, for what he called her and at the sametime, he complained about her 

"Good. I will call you back in some time. and I'll call you back myself" Haseena told Rey and cut the call. Just then something clicked in Haseena's mind, and her mind starts to reply her mother random conversation.

"A new Indian girl joined our store" , "she values tradition more" , "she loved my food" "she is not fluent in English" Haseena collects the information, her mother threw at her about the new staff, her new found daughter, which was useless to her before. 

Karishma was still standing at same spot looking like a statue, same like Haseena, the only difference is, the other one, already got the answer. She is not understanding, what is happening here, and what is Haseena doing here. And How Haseena knows that she is here?

Noor then entered living room from kitchen, "Why are you standing, Karishma, beta sit down. Relax yourself" then she looked at Haseena, "Why are you standing? Do you need invitation or special request. Go change and come early", Haseena stands there, and looked at Karishma and Noor, and Processing all the things, "I asked you to Go and Change, Haseena" This time Noor said in little loud voice, "And for this reason, I asked you to get Ma...." Haseena stopped her mother, and left from there 

"Haseena is ... Haseena is Noor's auntie daughter, this is her home. Oh God! What is happening. Did she know before that, I was working at her mother's store. Does auntie know that Haseena is the one, with whom I did fake marriage. No... Please No.. Please. Please, someone sort out the things please" Karishma thought, no Karishma was confused with all the possibilities, but this time Haseena is not there, to listen to her thoughts and clear her doubts.

Haseena, then came back after freshen up and sat at dining table with Noor and Karishma. Both girls where stealing glances at each other, and waiting for Noor to end the confusion, which is lingering in the air. Haseena is scared that, what if Karishma had told her mother everything, and Karishma is confused, as she don't know whether that Haseena has told her mother about her fake marriage or not.

"Karishma, this is my daughter Haseena. We both live in this house" Noor first introduced Haseena, and then Karishma remembers the time, where Noor used to talk or complain about Haseena alias her daughter.

"Rather than helping me in store, she stays in that stupid place" , "She have no values of traditions" , "She don't wear Indian" , "May God give her intelligence" All the Noor's words about her Stupid, Useless daughter were playing in Karishma's mind "Oh God, so, Haseena is the Noor auntie's daughter, whom she always complain about"