Chapter 1 - Prologue

"I'd really be scared if I were Right right now."
That is what Tokkachi said about Right after their last battle. Kagura nodded, saying "I don't know how long it will take him to recover." At Hyper Ressha Terminal, in the Hospital Section of the Terminal, Right is unconscious with bruises. Hikari then exclaimed "I think we should go visit Right, check if he's okay." Mio nods, then says "I am not ready for another battle." Kagura says "Mio-chan? What the hell is wrong with you today?!"

"Do you really think I'm in the mood?!" exclaimed Mio, then said "Akira hasn't shown his face in two months, Right is injured and we four are the only ones who actually are still working actively to protect the world. It just all seems hopeless." Hikari says "Well, I guess if there was another way, then we would have been able to have no injuries." Kagura smiles and then said "Okay, let's go!" Tokkachi, Mio, Hikari and Kagura then run to Hyper Ressha Terminal.

"Y-You guys, what are y'all doing here?" says Right who is shocked to see his friends in there because they were discussing with each other. Tokkachi helps Right get up and then says "Look, we can't have you stay like this. We need you, you taught us to be brave! The world needs you just like we need you!" Right is shocked. Mio, Hikari and Kagura nod. Hikari then says "Well, I guess I would haven't have been here if it weren't for all of you." "It is a miracle you are still alive Right." says someone in an orange jacket and a black tank top with a ToQ Rainbow Line hat. It is Akira!

Kagura runs to Akira and hugs him. "Thank god you FINALLY showed up!" Tokkachi said. Akira said "Well, I came here because I wanted to see how Right was doing.

Tokkachi said "Eh? So you're not here for us?" "Yeah." Akira said and nodded. Akira then gets to Right. Right sees Akira. Akira said "Look, I know you want to fight so much but you're injured. How can you even fight?" "Well, you just gotta do stuff to learn what the hell will be able to help us and find our virtues."

"That is kinda the point you almost got killed by Schwarz." Hikari said. Right then got a flashback. After the flashback, Mio said "Maybe Right can go to the Ressha today?" "No because he is still hurt." Hikari exclaimed. Right said "Well, I can get there alone." Right then leaves and grunts while walking to the Ressha. Kagura said "We need to find out a way to make sure Right gets some help, and fast." The rest nodded.