⛥ T̴̨̢̤̪̬̈́w̵̼͎͗͠ó̷͙̲ ψ

Jungkook

Shit what did I do, I brought a whole person here, what spell did I use, why is he naked, damn he's really naked, and he's really gorgeous. I can't stop staring at the man, his cock is huge, long and thick, my mouth is watering, "um excuse me, why am I naked, who are you and why did you summon me here." His voice is godly, I could listen to it all day, but I should say something, he did ask me a question, but I can't seem to get my mouth to work. "Hello, do you not speak the language, do you not hear properly", he says stepping down off the rock he was standing on.

"Ah, sorry, yea I understand you, who are you anyway", I ask walking closer to him. His skin is beautiful in the moonlight, pale and smooth, it almost glows. "I am the demon you just summoned from below, how did that happen I wonder", he says snarkily. "Um well, it's really difficult talking to you while you are naked, do you want some clothes, you can borrow some of mine", I ask. "That would be nice, it's kind of cold here, wherever here is", he says looking around. I run into the cabin and grab a shirt and sweats out of my drawer, handing them to him, he slips them on.

"Now, how and why am I here", he asks. "Well, I really don't know, I kind of said some words and you just appeared", I explain. He walks toward me, grabbing my shoulders and turns me around, "is that a wand in your back pocket." I spin back around, blushing as he smirks at me, "yea." "Are you a mage", he asks. "No, my aunt is, I borrowed her wand", I say. "What spell did you use", he asks. "I don't know, I can't speak the language", I say embarrassed. "Let me see it", he orders.

Seokjin

This human is hot as fuck, and the fact that he summoned me is quite impressive, seeing he isn't even a mage. He hands me the book and points to the spell he used, I read it then have to read it again. "Why did you pick this one" I ask. "It was short and easy to say", he says. I scrub my hand over my face, "so you have no clue what you just did." He shakes his head, "my aunt is going to kill me isn't she."

"Ah yea she might, you not only summoned your true mate, but you bound me to you, and the cherry on top, I'm a demon", I say watching this guy's face turn pale. "True mate, I summoned my true mate, and you are a demon", he asks. "Bingo", I laugh. "How am I your true mate, I'm human", he asks confused. I shrug, "not sure, but I could have done worse, you are hot as fuck." He rolls his eyes at me, "be serious, my aunt is going to hang me from one of these trees." "That's okay, I can reanimate people, you'd walk funny, but you'd be alive", I say leaning against a tree.

"Aarghh", he says stomping into the house. I follow him in and see him set the wand on the counter, "so what did you mean I bound you to me. "It means I am now part of you, when we are apart, we can communicate and feel what the other feels, you can also summon me whenever you want", I say. "What, I did that, oh god I bound myself to a demon, can't you break it", he asks. I shake my head, "nope, you cast the spell, you have to break it", I say.

"Kook, I am home", a woman says coming into the cabin. When she sees us, her eyes go wide, "why are you in my house demon." "Suri long time no see, this boy is your nephew, small world huh", I say. "Answer my question Jin, why are you in my house", she asks crossing her arm over her chest. "Ask him", I point to her nephew. "Jungkook, what's this all about", she asks. "You two know each other", he says looking at me, confusion in his eyes.

"Long story", I say. "Jungkook answer me, what is going on here", Suri asks again. "I kind of used your wand and summoned him without knowing what I was doing", he says guiltily. "WHAT", she screeches. "I'm sorry Imo, I know I am not supposed to touch your wand, but I just wanted to try it, I want to learn to be a mage", he says. "Show me what spell you used", she says. Jungkook grabs the book and points to it, her mouth drops open, "you summoned your fated mate, he's your fated mate, that demon can't be your mate."

"He didn't just summon me, he bound himself to me", I say smirking. "Over my dead body, did you touch him yet, Jungkook tell me you didn't touch him", she screams. Jungkook shakes his head and when she turns to glare at me, I can't help but laugh, "you know we dont have to touch for this to be a real binding, come on Suri, you know better than that." She points her finger at me, "shut the fuck up." She stomps into her room, slamming the door. I look at my mate who looks terrified right now, "you okay."

"She's really mad at me", he says. "She will get over it, you'll see", I say. "How do you two know each other anyway", he looks at me with a suspicious glare. "She summoned a demon about 50 years ago, it just so happened to be me, she needed help, I helped her", I say walking toward my beautiful mate. He gasps, "you slept with her didn't you, didn't you." He's angry and really jealous, he is too damn adorable, I cup his cheeks and run my thumbs over his cheeks.

"Your jealousy is a turn on, we don't even know each other and you are so possessive already", I say leaning closer to him. He backs away, "why do I feel funny, what did you do." "I touched you gorgeous, we now belong to each other officially", I say smirking. I step toward him again, placing my hands on either side of his neck, "I didn't sleep with Suri, and right now, I have never felt more happy or complete, I'm glad you conjured that spell and brought me here."

I feel him swallow hard, "really." I place my mouth on his and the electricity that flows between us is mind blowing, "really."