HERE FOR YOU

BOSTON

For two years now every Friday night had been you and Matt's movie night, and tonight was no different except from Matt knocked on the door your normally excited self wasn't there to open it for him

and Matt's movie night, and tonight was no different except from Matt knocked on the door your normally excited self wasn't there to open it for him.

Knocking once more Matt becomes more confused when you don't answer again. Checking his phone to see if he missed any texts from you the last thing you had said was 'See you soon! :)' so why weren't you answering?

After calling your number a few times and still getting no reply Matt searches for the spare key he knows you keep near your front door.

Finding the key under a pot plant Matt unlocks the door and steps into the house immediately looking around downstairs for you. Searching every room downstairs Matt still hasn't found you until he hears a sudden loud sob coming from upstairs.

Running upstairs Matt heads straight for your room where slowly opens the door to find you curled up in your bed crying.

"Y/n?" He says softly from your doorway stepping inside when you don't answer him. "Y/n, are you alright?" After not getting an answer once more Matt moves towards your bed lying behind you on his side so he's facing you.

Placing a gentle hand on your shoulder he says once more. "Are you alright?" This time you turn over, stuffing your face in his chest and sobbing louder.

"Oh Y/n, you wanna talk about it?" You shake your head in response and Matt runs his fingers through your hair and holding you tightly. "It's going to be ok, we can talk when you're ready ok?" As you continue to cry Matt consoles you, using gentle words and not letting go of you as you start to calm down.

It had been about 20 minutes before you finally looked up at Matt, blood shot eyes and tear stained cheeks. Matt smiles softly at you and wipes the tears from your face.

"How about we go watch that movie now and let you distract yourself? How does that sound?" You nod your head and Matt starts to het up from the bed you following shortly after. Matt waits for you at the door to your bedroom and takes your hand once you reach him leading you downstairs.

Getting you to sit on the couch in the living room Matt heads to the kitchen and puts some popcorn in the microwave and grabbing some of your favourite snacks and drinks before heading back to the living room.

As Matt enters the room your eyes light up at the snacks his hands and Matt chuckles at your excitement setting the food on the table and sitting down next to you.

One hour later you and Matt were intently watching the movie you'd chosen together, but becoming more tired you start to drift into sleep, leaning into Matt as your eyes close and your breathing slows.

Matt looks at you a smile on his face as he wraps his arm around you, "I'm here for you Y/n".