Sweetest Dreams (Spicy🌶🌶 )

A/N: This chapter contains adult themes such as sex. If you are under 18 please see yourself out. If you want to skip the spicy then just scroll down to the page break marked by -.-.-

This chapter has not been proofread/edited

Enjoy!
_____________________________
Warmth surrounded you as your favorite grumpy captain pulled you in closer to his sleeping chest. The sound of his steady breath threatened to lull you back into your deep sleep, filling your dreams with nothing but comfort and love. You fought against it, wanting to spend as much time as possible cherishing these small moments. You shifted in bed, craving more heat from the skin on skin contact. "Little Fox, you make it difficult to sleep." Law sleepily muttered, trailing fingers up and down your bare back as you settled in place on top of him. He pecked your forehead before cracking open his eyes to meet your own.

     Pink dusted your cheeks he gazed at you with golden eyes fueled by sleepy lust. Beneath you, you could feel his stiffening member pressing up against you. "I'm sorry love, I didn't mean to wake you. I was just trying to get comfortable." You sigh, grinding ever so slightly, teasing the Raven haired doctor. He bit back a soft moan, before pulling your head down, meeting your lips with his own.

     His hands lightly trailed down your spine, sending shivers of pleasure with every brush of skin. You moaned, allowing him to deepen the kiss, as his hands found a firm grip on your ass. You melted like butter against him, as he used your hips to rub you against his throbbing cock. "Is this what you secrectly wanted Little Fox?" He whispered against your neck once you both finally broke the kiss. You absolutlely loved how easy it was for Law to complete overwhelm your brain with such easy.

     A mischevious smirk evenutally flashed across your face, finally regaining enough control to talk. "M-maybe I d-did." The words came out as more of a moan than not. By now you were aching for more of him. You rocked more into his hips going a little faster before asking "So are y-you going to f-fuck me? Or just d-drive me in-insane?"

     "Impatient Little Fox, arent we." Law smirked as he rolled so that you were now positioned beneath him. He took a few moments to admire you, the way he always did. It didnt matter how many times he gazed at you, it always took him by surprise just how beautiful you were, both inside and out. "Law!" You whined, growing extremely impatient. He scilenced your cries by capturing your lips with his own once more.

     Pleasure flooded though you once more as his skilled fingers found their ways to all of your favorite spots, making sure you really were nice and ready for him. And when he finally had enough fun tourmenting you both with the slow teasing foreplay, Neither of you could hold back your moans as he finally slid himself inside of you. With every little movement you both sored higher and higher to that one plane of exstacy you only ever expierenced togther. Sweat coated you both as you meshed togther in perfect harmony. Evetually you found yourself straddling him as he burried himself deep inside of you, lips marking your neck with proof of his love for you.

     And eventually when neither of you could hold out any longer you exploded in a symphony of love and pleasure, before once again falling into a deep sleep wrapped up in each others arms.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

     It had been a few week since the allience had split up on Zou. Luffy, Nami, Brook, Chopper, and a few of your more recently aquired mink allies split off to go hunt down Sanji, who had left to deal with some sort of family drama that had never really been explained to you.

     The rest of the strawhats, the Heart Pirates, and yourself went with the Samurai back to the land of Wano. There you would all begin on the early stages of the plan to take down Kaido. Though the journey was far from comfortable, that many people should never load onto a submarine, the little moments like this one, curled up peacefully next to your love, made it all worth it. At least it had while it lasted.