Content Warning Disclaimer

This novel may contain mature content that could be sensitive or distressing for some readers. We believe in providing our readers with a clear understanding of the book's content to ensure a safe and comfortable reading experience. Please be aware that the following themes may be present in this story:

1. Sexual Content: This novel may include descriptions of consensual sexual encounters and intimate relationships between characters. It is intended for adult audiences.

2. Violence: The story may contain scenes of violence, including physical altercations, combat, and confrontations. Descriptions of injuries or harm to characters may be included.

3. Rape and Sexual Assault: While we strive to handle such topics with sensitivity and care, this novel may include references to rape, sexual assault, or discussions related to these sensitive subjects. Such content will be presented in a way that is respectful and non-gratuitous.

4. Mature Themes: This novel may explore themes of loss, trauma, and emotional distress that could be emotionally challenging for some readers.

Reader discretion is advised. If you find any of these themes distressing or uncomfortable, or if you are sensitive to any of these subjects, we encourage you to consider whether this novel is the right choice for your reading preferences. The well-being and comfort of our readers are of utmost importance, and we appreciate your understanding of the potentially mature content within this story.

Copyright © 2022 by K. E Alexander

All rights reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the writer.

The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this production are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.