Yandere collector oneshot❤️❤️

The reason I haven't been posting is bc of school and the owl house isn't  a HUGE part of my life anymore it's still part of it since I made some friends that way but not a big part anymore

THIS TAKES PLACE IN THE ARCHIVE HOUSE and you and collector are dating btw you are a human

Y/n pov

I woke up to see collector hugging me beside me,I turned over to see collector "starboy is something wrong" I say sleepy as I look over to collector "I just wanted cuddles" collector mumbled as he hugs me tighter "what time is it" I said as I grabbed my phone seeing it said 3:39am "it's not even morning yet why didn't you ask to cuddle before I went to sleep" I said confused and sleepy  "I was nervous about bothering you ...since you seemed you been in a bad mood lately" collector says but I barely heard what he said as the last part as they lay their head on my shoulder  next to my head looking at smiling.

"That.. makes sense I guess" I say looking away blushing, "little starboy—cutie" as I was mumbling to myself I heard collector gigging "your face is adorable" collector says happily smiling widely which made me smile "ya ya if you say so" I say as I lay back down geting comfortable "love you~" I hear collector say as they lay his head on my shoulder "love you too collie" I say smiling happily 

TIME SKIP BC IM LAZY 

Y/n pov still

I was in the flower garden looking at the roses(if you don't like roses/garden just imagine something else idk) for a second I felt like something was looking at me but it stoped as I looked around me.As I walked back to the archive house "hey y/n!" Collector says appearing infront of me as I walk near a corner "HOLY SH-" I was about to finish but collector placed a finger on my lips "no no you can't say that's  a bad word" collector says smiling like he just pranked someone. "Well that's what happens when you sneak up on someone" I say chuckling lightly "well-um..that doesn't matter" collector says as he grabs my hand walking to the game room with a tv with a ps5 and board games like uno and game of life "so where are you exactly taking me" I say curious as I walk with collector as he's still is holding my hand "I'm taking you tot he game room for a ~surprise~" collector says but says 'surprise' more loudly and excitedly.

"So what is this 'surprise' your taking me to" I say rolling my eyes playfully smirking "well it's a surprise so I can't tell you yet" Collector says as they look at me smiling happily which made my heart beat faster "if you say so" I say looking away blushing. "So where's king?" I say curiously "he's checking in on Eda he always takes forever not sure why tho" collector says as they are now walking slower but not by much "makes sense" I say knowing why it takes awhile for king to come back.

Time skip bc I'm lazy 

As we were about to enter the room collector stoped walking "cover Your eyes I want you to be very VERY excited to see this" collector says happily "fine but I better not trip on a toy or something" I say joking "don't worry I'll protect you starlight~" collector says as he grabs my hand and walks me inside the playroom as I cover my eyes with one hand my eyes closed "ok you can open your eye once I count to zero" collector says sounding excited,I nodded.

3

2

1

0!

I opened my eyes to see the game filled with my favorite games and favorite foods with the room covered in blankets and pillows. "You seemed like you've been in a bad mood so I thought I could help" collector says nervously blushing. "Thank you thank you!" I said happily as I hug him tightly kissing his forehead as he giggled happily "come on I got you your favorite movie" collector says as he grabs your hand and walks over tot he blanket area with a table with my favorite snacks/foods on it.

I will most likely not post much after this and this might MIGHT be the last one idk I still fricking love collector but the owl house is a big part of my life anymore as I said before but I still love the show I might make more of this not sure tbh but hopefully I will

I hope you all have a good night/evening/day byeeeee