1 part. Wrong.

Byeon Woo-seok as Ryu Si-o from Strong Girl Nam-soon.

...

It's my first time coming into his office.

I can't forget it, it's like venom inside human's body, as he is to me, intoxicating all my senses. In some ways it's worse. You keep wanting it, even if it's killing you. I close my eyes and replay everything that had happened.

I enter the office and see Si-o standing near the big window, through which you can see the city's view. It looks fabulous in this late evening. Especially him. He's in his suit that fits perfectly, holding in one hand a glass with some liqueur in it, the other hand in his pocket.

When I first encountered him, my whole body was betraying me. I accidentally walked in on him doing some kind of workout in his office. He saw me. I saw him. We made eye contact.

My mouth betrayed me. I was supposed to ask him something, not just stare at him. As Si-o looked at me, waiting for any words to come out of my mouth, that happened to be as if someone threw out the key to its lock. I just quickly closed the doors, not even trying to fix the situation, hoping he didn't question it, didn't think about it or the worst, understand why I was like that.

Oh, but he definitely did. It wasn't only one way feeling. He smirked as he thought about what had just happened.

"Did you want to see me Mr. Ryu Si-o?" I ask Si-o as I slowly make my way towards his direction. Si-o turns around and before answering his eyes trail from eyes to my lips and steals a glance to look at my outfit. It's nothing too revealing, but I still thought about him while choosing my outfit this morning. It's a simple black dress, that fits me perfectly. Maybe too perfect while seeing his reaction. I see his his jaw tighten a little bit and his eyes furrow, before putting on his invincible cold mask on. I feel my knees buckling a bit.

"Yes" He responded, before starting to slowly take his steps towards me. I take a step back not wanting to be that close to him, not when my body responds to him like that just while looking at me. As I take another step back, I lose my balance and almost fall. I don't know know whether I should be happy or not, but Si-o catches me with one hand. Our faces inches away. The glass now long gone from his hand, its shattered pieces spread around the room, shining like a small diamonds in a desert.

Ryu Si-o looks at my lips, his mouth slightly open, breath quickening. He looks back at my eyes, his eyes darkening and whispers.

"Stop me, it's wrong, we shouldn't-" I interrupt his convincing and kiss him passionately, while he kisses me back with as much passion, holding my waist stronger, backing me against the same window, which's view I called fabulous. His lips fit mine perfectly, like a lost piece in a puzzle. Our breaths quicken, as we try to run after the need of our bodies and our minds. Si-o deepens the kiss, our tongues dancing together in between our lips, fighting for the dominance.

Si-o softly bits my lip and as I whimper slightly for both pain and pleasure, I get lost in it, left completely unguarded. His tongue enters my mouth. Tracing every little bit on the inside of my mouth. Suddenly his lips leave mine. Just as I am about to open my eyes, I feel his wet, hot lips on my neck. He starts softly sucking my skin, slowly going from my collarbone and up the side of my neck. I softly moan and bite my lip.

His arms start travelling around my body. One of them grips the unattended side of my neck, putting on a bit of pressure with his thumb on the front of neck, decreasing my ability to breathe, but only that much, that it feels pleasureful. His other hand starts travelling down my body, gripping my dress, making it rise a bit from the place it was before.

I will finish it later guys ;)) How was it though??