Invisible Again

I straightened my suit, if I impressed the queen, being thirteenth in line for my kingdom wouldn't be that bad. I got on my noble steed, and together, we pranced to Arendelle.

It was a beautiful city, a soft song sounded throughout the valley. I glanced around, this would be a stunning place to rule. That was when I ran into someone. I immediately hopped down from my horse. Wow. That's the first thing that came into my mind. When she introduced herself as Princess Anna, I didn't even think about the throne. Just the way her eyes sparkled. I bowed to her, and my horse did as well, making the boat we were in wobble a bit and she fell towards me. "This is awkward.." She began, "I mean were awkward.. your not awkward I'm awkward.. your gorgeous... wait, what?" She stuttered. I helped her up, and it seemed like her eyes could light up even the darkest place.
She smiled brightly. "The bells.. the coronation... I have to go, I mean... bye." I waved, then immediately glanced at my horse who was waving also. "Uh oh..." The boat flipped back taking me with it into the water. I climbed back onto the dock and ran into a shop to purchase some new clothes. I was amazed at all of the different styles of clothes they had in stock. I picked my favorite, and quickly changed. After I payed the man, I walked into the castle for the celebration of the new queen.

After the ceremony made it the best day of my life. I got to talk to Anna all evening. It was amazing. That is, until a little later.
So I had just proposed, and we ran inside on cloud nine to tell her sister. Well, lets just say, her sister wasn't too fond of the idea.
She froze everything, then ran to the highest mountain. Anna, who was terribly worried, decided she had to go find her sister. I wanted to go with her, but she insisted I stay here and take charge of Arendelle.

That night, after it had all happened, after Anna had left, it was the last night I slept okay. I actually slept pretty good, well, If you take away the nightmares about what might happen to Anna. I hoped she was alright.. with all this snow....

The next morning, I continued to hand out blankets, and invited people to come to the castle for warm soup. Then the horse came. Anna's horse. "Princess Anna is in trouble. I need Volunteers to go with me to find her." I said. I hoped I didn't sound worried, these people needed me to stay strong. Pretty soon we had a small group, and we set out to find her.

When we finally got to the ice castle, I was filled with relief. Anna had to be in there. That could have scared off the horse. Or it could have been the giant snow guardian, either one. The men that were with me instantly started shooting it with arrows, although it only seemed to bug him. We started to run into the castle, and I chopped the monster's leg off, and it fell off of the steps. I thought I had won, but I was wrong. He grabbed the steps and broke them, leaving me dangling on a 1000 foot drop. The men ran over and helped me as soon as they saw me. Two of the men ran ahead of me towards queen Elsa. She looked... scared. I tried to shout to her that we wouldn't hurt her, but she wasn't convinced. I ran up the second flight of stairs inside of the castle, and opened the doors. I was shocked at what I saw. Queen Elsa was nearly killing both of the men. "Queen Elsa! Don't be the monster they fear you are." She hesitated, giving one of the men just enough time to aim his crossbow at her heart. I thought fast, and ran over, right as he fired the arrow, I knocked it upward, towards the chandelier. It came crashing down on Elsa. "What do you think your doing?" I yelled, facing the man. "I should arrest you for treason against the throne!"
He just stared at me blankly. "I'll deal with you later. Right now we have a long journey ahead of us."

When we made it back to Arendelle, it was dark and cold. I walked to where they had brought Elsa, for I had heard she had woken up. I opened the door, carrying a torch. "Why did you bring me here?" Elsa asked. "I couldn't just let them kill you."
"But I'm a danger to Arendelle! Get Anna."
"Anna hasn't returned." Her face paled a bit. "Just bring back summer, please." I said,
"Don't you see? I can't. You have to tell them to let me go."
"I'll do what I can." I left with the intention to talk to them in the morning about Elsa. She didn't have a cure. We would have to do as she said. I headed to my house. (Of course, it wasn't my real house, for I live in the Southern Aisles.) I lied down in my bed, staring at the ceiling. Where could Anna be? All of a sudden, I saw a short, stubby grey figure, covered in green moss. He started chanting, and mist swirled up from his palms, and touched my fingertips. It sank into me, and suddenly, it was like I was sitting inside my head, watching someone else control my body. I couldn't speak, or much less move. What on earth was going on? The little grey man walked out the door muttering something like,
"Now he's taken care of....Kristoff..Anna..together." But before I could react, I was fast asleep.